5

Alissa's POV :
Tessa : outside
Me : coming 💓
I slowly get up from the sofa & open the door to not see Tessa . I close the door behind me & I am now in the hall waiting for her . I see her exiting the elevator & I run to her screaming ' TESSA ' & she screams back ' ALISSA ' & run and jump on her giving her the biggest hug then I jump off .
Tessa : I missed you hon
Alissa : I missed you too
Then I give her another big hug knocking her to the floor then I take her phone & run away .
I type her password .. Yes her password is " Alissa " . I then keep running down the halls with her screaming ' NO ' then I start to read the conversations she had with Chance .
Chance : hey cutie
Tessa : Wat -.-
Chance : just seeing if you're alright . Don't need you getting kidnapped
Tessa : I'm fine Chance . I'm just going to Logan's Apartment
Chance : Logan's ? Is there something going on between you two ?!? :/
Tessa : no & why do you care
Chance : no reason
Tessa : I'm just getting Alissa anyways . Going home soon
Chance : mmkay babe
Tessa : don't say mmkay or babe . That's cringe
Chance : you still love me :)
Tessa : you wish :)
Awe Chance likes Tessa . Tessa finally catches up to me & tackles me down & grabs her phone back . I look up at her while she's still sitting on me .
Me : Chance likes you !!
Tessa : so ?
Me : & you like him I can tell
Tessa : so ?
Me : go out with him
Tessa : * laughs * no he's my best friend
Me : uh Huhhh . 
Tessa : whatever . Let's go inside before Logan freaks that you're gone
Me : let him freak :) I wanna hang with ma girl !
Tessa : *laughs* love you too hon but the love of your life is waiting for you . So let's go back to his room .
Me : okay
She grabs my hand and then I let go & hop on her back & we get on the elevator going back to the 5th floor . We ran down the stairs all the way to the 2nd floor believe it or not . We are on the 5th floor then drops me on the floor then sits on my stomach then takes MY phone this time . Uh oh Round Two .
Tessa's POV :
Hehe I got her phone & ran into Logan's apartment & locked her out . Password . Dang it ! I type ' Logan ' WRONG . ' Violet ' WRONG . Ughh !! ' Tessa ' Correct :) I read her & Logan's messages & open the door for her and she comes in & takes her phone back .
Me : your password is Tessa ?
Alissa : yours is Alissa ?
Me : we're even
Alissa : got that right
Logan : *comes from his room* what's all the noise coming from ? Tessa ? What are you doing here ?
Alissa & Tessa : suprise ?
Logan : it's 5:30 am ! Y'all can sleep on the sofa I'm going back to sleep *goes to his room*
Alissa & Tessa : *laughs*

Last one for the night . I think . Hopefully . lolllll