29

| sadly this fanfiction is ending |

Logan's POV
I want to proposal to Alissa, I love her so much. So I go to the James Avery and buy a ring.
I get to my apartment and I see Alissa there, cuddling with Kong. Kong sees me and gives me his lazy eyes so I know not to wake her up. I nod and start making pancakes.

Alissa's POV

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, I jump off the bed and run to the kitchen, fast but quietly. I giggle while I see Logan there making pancakes, dancing, moving his hips to whatever was playing in his head. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist <Ik it's suppose to be the other way around butttt loll> " good morning beautiful " I say looking at him. " hey that's my line!! " he turns around playing mad. " well I beat ya to it" I said sitting down starting to eat. I see Logan start walking toward me slowly. " you look creepy, please be normal" I say giggling while looking down at my food. He reaches me and grabs my hand getting on one foot. What the hell is happening...? " Alissa Violet Butler we have had ups and downs but I love you to all the taco trucks in the world and back. You complete me. I wasn't you in my life forever. So will you do me the honors and be mine forever?" He says while taking out the ring from his jacket pocket. " God Logan you did all this for me? " I said tearing up. " anything for you " he said looking deeply into my eyes. " yes, I will marry you." I say looking down at him, kissing him and pulling away. He puts the ring on my finger. Alissa Violet Butler Paul. Alissa Paul. Has a nice ring to it ;)