12

Alissa's POV :
I'm now at Logan's house and explained everything .
Logan - yeah Tessa has been acting weird but maybe something is wrong .
Then I started crying and he hugged me .
*Rice walks in room*
Rice - yo what up Lissa ? Haven't seen you in a ----- oh sorry . What's wrong ?
Logan - it's stuff
Rice - oh sorry not ma business
Alissa : no rice it's ok . It's just Tessa hasn't been herself and Erika is kinda blaming me
Rice - it's ok Alissa . Tessa will come around . And You want me to beat a bitch up ?
Alissa - *laughs* no it's ok rice . Thanks tho
Rice - anytime *smiles then walks away*
Logan - you ok now Alissa ?
Alissa - yes thank you . I gotta get home it's late bye *kisses him on the cheek* thank you for everything
Logan - anytime . Come over whenever
Alissa - *smiles* always

I start heading back to the Team 10 house then I see this large fire and i start running towards the house . I see Jake standing in the front crying .
Jake - ALISSA ! Don't go in there
Alissa - what happened ?
Jake : we put a fire in the pool for a video but it got too big and spreaded to the house . AJ , Erika and the Team 10 made it out ... Except ...
Alissa - EXCEPT ?!
Jake - Tessa and the Dobres
Alissa - no ...

I wasn't thinking anymore so I started running toward the house and went upstairs and I saw a massive fire . I see Lucas and Marcus in their room and I run toward them .
Alissa - guys !!
I Guess the fire took out their hearing or something because they didn't say anything back and they started falling to the floor . I grab them and drag them out of the house and take them to Jake . He gets waters from his truck and gives it to him then I go back in and look for Tessa . I felt like I was too late but then I see her laying on the floor in our room . I pick her up and run out of the house . I start to have a headache so I lay down on the floor next to Tessa . The fireman BARELY got here and took the Dobre Twins in one truck with Jake and me & Tessa in another truck . They gave her this think so she can have oxygen . I hold her hand and start crying then FaceTime Logan and tell him what's happening and he said he was gonna meet me at the hospital . Why does it have to happen to Tessa ?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was super busy but I'm back byotches :) 💞