27

Alissa's POV

I was laying on Ricky's bed on my phone when Logan called me .
Logan - ALISSA ! ALISSA ! HELP !
Alissa - LOGAN WHATS GOING ON
Logan - help *hangs up*

I don't know what to do so I run out of the house and start driving to his apartment .

I get there and I run inside the apartment and all the lights are off .
" SURPRISE !! " I hear people yell . I get scared and run to the wall . " guys y'all fricken scared me !! " I say laughing . " CMON LETS PARTY " a person yelled .
Damn , they're is a lot of people . Wait .. My other friends .

I call them and they are coming over , I hope Logan let's them stay .
Alissa - Logan ?
Logan - yeah ?
Alissa - can my other friends come over ?
Logan - of course honey
Alissa - *smiles*
Logan - *pulls her into a kiss*
Alissa - *kisses back*
Logan - be mine ? *says pulling away*
Alissa - wouldn't like it any other way *smiles and leans in for another kiss*

Everyone was dancing , drinking , singing , and partying , BEST TIME OF MY LIFE . I accidently drank someone's cup and now I'm a little loopsy .
I then trip over a couch and I see Logan walking towards me . He picks me up and takes me to his room . He lays me down and puts a blanket on top of me and turns on the fan . He starts to walk out when I call him .
Alissa - Logan
Logan - *turns around* hmm ?
Alissa - stay

Logan's POV

I can tell Alissa was super drunk so I took her to my room so she can calm down . I can smell the alcohol in her mouth . She wanted me to stay so I did . Because I love her . I layed in the bed next to her and hugged her pulling her closer .