22

I see Ricky pull up and I hop in the car .
Alissa - Wassapp
Banks - hey Violet .
Alissa - you vlogging today ?
Banks - nah . Just wanna catch up with my lissa
Alissa - ha okay let's go then .

***their at the mall now***

Banks - what do you want ? I'll pay for everything .
Alissa - no it's okay I can buy my stuff .
Banks - I'm serious . Get anything you want . I'll pay
Alissa - aha no
Banks - fuck yes I am now go pick out some clothes I'll wait here
Alissa - okay but I'm paying
Banks - no you're not
Alissa - whatever

I pick out my clothes and I was about to pay but Ricky snatched my card and he paid with his card .

Banks - nice try Violet .

I flick him off and giggle .

We start to walk outta the mall but I trip on something and Ricky catches me . I stand up and fix my skirt .
Alissa - thanks
Banks - anytime

We were in the car and we stopped at a FROYO place and I told Ricky to get me strawberry so he went inside while I was scrolling through Instagram .

CelebNews : Alissa Violet caught kissing Ricky Banks at the mall

CelebNews : Alissa Violet caught kissing Ricky Banks at the mall . Is she cheating on Logan Paul ?
User : that snake
User : fucking snake
User : 🐍🐍🐍

I just realized what I saw and saw they photoshopped the pic to make it seem like we kissed . Of course there was paparazzi !! Ughh .

" FUCK " I scream while Ricky opens the door
Banks - what's wrong ? You don't like the flavor ? I can go change it .
I show him the post and he gets mad too because he knows it'll affect me . So he starts punching the car roof and takes off the blazer on top of the car and throws it in the bush then gets back in and drives me to the apartment .
Banks - I'm sorry .
Alissa - for what ? You didn't do anything
Banks - I'm sorry that you had to see me like that and I'm sorry the paparazzi made that fake ass picture that'll affect you and Logan .
Alissa - no worries . It'll be fine . He'll understand . And least you caught me . If you didn't it'll be all over the Internet about ' Ricky banks being selfish and not catching YouTube star Alissa Violet '

He laughs so I see he's cooled down a little bit

Banks - haha okay I'm sorry again . Bye I'll see you tomorrow
Alissa - yep you too .

I walk in the lobby and already know I have a lot of explaining to do .

Sorry if it's short (: loll love y'all . Thank y'all for being so worried . 😘💛