chapter 3

~NORMAL POV ~

after annabella went to sleep, Caesar, Cornelia, rocket and his mate, started talking again. ' she's a beautiful human ' tinker signed, looking at her. ' that she is, but you never told anyone about her. ' rocket signed to Caesar. ' left when she was very young, didn't know she would remember what happened ' he signed to the couple. ' if i may asked, why did she scream ' tinker signed, looking concerned. ' had bad dream, needed medical care for something that happened in the past. ' Cornelia signed. Caesar looked at blue eyes and ash who was having a more playful conversation. ' when is she going to meet the colony ' tinker asked. ' tomorrow morning before she leaves with ash and blue eyes. ' Caesar singed. they look at him in surprise, but looked at Annabella when she moaned in displeasure and moved closer to Milo and Caesar. ' i think everyone should go to sleep, we all have a busy day tomorrow ' Cornelia signed. saying goodnight to everyone they all headed to the home tree, where blue eyes went to his quarters, and Caesar put Annabella in a room next to theirs, and all went to bed for the night, not knowing that someone was watching little Annabella with a murderous glint in their eyes.

~ A HOUR BEFORE SUNRISE ~

~ Annabella Pov ~

I groaned as i turned around in the makeshift bed. getting up, i noticed that i was not in a different room. looking around, the room was dark, with small lights coming from the doorway. getting out of the nest, i made my way to the door. once there, i poked my head around the corner, listening to the light snores next and across from me. I signed as i walked back to the bed in the middle of the room. looking around the room, i noticed in the corner of the room was my book bag. going over to it, i started to dig around to find something. i pulled out  all my cloths, a flashlight, candles, lighters, and what i was looking for my iPod. Putting everything back, I pressed the power button and waited  for it to power on. after it did, i started scrolling thought the music on there and stopped when i founded the song i was looking for. pressing the song, the music started playing. i started humming along with the lyrics softly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Breath taking, frightening, these feelings inside me
Don't know where I'm going, but I'm hoping far
Perfectly imperfect, yeah it's all been worth it,
the scares and the scars

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Catching the moment
For real this time
Letting my destiny speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else
(Not somebody else)
(Not somebody else)
No, just me

Reasons for giving up, terror and panic, but
I won't be having them Anyday soon
(Anyday soon)

Out of my own way, just breathing and dreaming
In languages I never Knew
(I never Knew)

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Catching the moment
For real this time
(For real this time)
Letting my destiny speak for itself
(Speak for itself)
I'm finally trying to be me

Moving through this twisted series
Of new emotions, fears and mysteries
I wanna pull through it all
Through it all
(Through it all)

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Catching the moment
For real this time
(For real this time)
Letting my destiny speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Catching the moment
For real this time
(For real this time)
Letting my destiny speak for itself
(Speak for itself)
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else