Chapter 10

Chapter ten is now ready to be read! Enjoy!

~Normal POV~

The next morning, Everyone was up and at em to clean up the colony. The adults was cleaning while the younger members were either exploring or with their mothers. Anna was still in the home tree, laying down looking at the ceiling, thinking about what that soldier said. 'A year from now, come to this spot to come with me to repay your debt, unless you want your family to suffer some more' she turned around, sitting up as she sighs. a commotion outside made her look out to the colony. there was a lot of horses out there, to many to be our own.

~Anna POV~

I moved away from the window, looking though the clothes in my bag before picking a sundress with leggings under it. I walked out of my room, going down the stairs. I walked towards the gates, seeing Caesar with blue eyes and Cornelia at the front. Caesar was talking to another ape with two females in front of them.

The male looked like he was around Caesar's age, while one of the females, I think was his daughter was around blue's age or younger. 'we came because we have heard rumors that there was more like us...didn't know there was whole village' the male signed, looking around. 'what is your name my friend' Caesar asked.

'My name is Cooper , and this is my wife, Rosalina and our daughter Rosemary, our family has been looking for a place to settle down in, and we was hoping you would let us' he signed hopefully. I watched as Caesar thought about it looking at them before looking behind them. I did the same, noticing for the first time that they had other apes behind them. Some was young, some was old, some was heavily pregnant while some already had their baby's on their back.

Caesar looked back at cooper, nodding his head 'you may stay for as long as you need' he signed, smiling softly. Cooper and his wife smiled, shaking both his and Cornelia hands. 'Thank you so much' Rosalina signed. They nodded smiling. 'My name is Cornelia, my husband Caesar, and our oldest son blue eyes' Cornelia signed, looking around.

'And we have two younger children running around..' I looked down feeling a tug on my dress. It was milo, who was looking up at me with big eyes. 'play?' He signed. I nodded, walking away from the crowd with him on my shoulder. "That was getting kinda boring wasn't it milo?" I asked him quietly, watching as he nodded his head.

I smiled, going to the far corner of the colony. "Wanna play tag?" I asked, making him nod his head happily. "Ok I'll count, you go and I'll try to tag you 1...2...3...4...5!" I counted to five, turning around to see him running away. I giggled, running after him. We played for almost two hours, other children joining in.

I was chasing a baby gorilla named jade, when someone ran into me, knocking me into a rack that had weapons on it. A sharp tipped spear fell, the tip going straight though my arm. I screamed loudly as pain filled my entire arm. I cried, breathing heavily as tears blurred my vision. Everything after that was a blur. I could hear heavy footsteps coming my way, worried and frantic hooting beside me. Someone tried to move my arm, which made me scream and cry out in pain.

I opened my eyes slightly, looking to my right, seeing the blurry figure of the spear in my arm. I cried, moving my fingers but stopped once pain filled my body. I felt myself falling asleep, but snapped awake when the spear was pulled out of my arm. I screamed loudly, the scream echoing though the forest making the birds fly away. I didn't stay awake long after that, I passed out when I felt something being tied around the wound.

~Normal POV~

Everyone paused what they was doing when they heard the loud scream. The new comers looked around, seeing all of their children with their parents. Caesar and Cornelia looked at each other in worry when Milo came from around the corner, going to his mother and father with tears in his eyes. 'mother! father! Anna hurt!' he signed, his arms shaking. that immediately made them follow their youngest son, running after him to find a horrible sight. Anna was laying on the ground with a spear in her arm, a puddle of blood under her. she was breathing heavily, indicating that she was having trouble breathing.

Caesar went to her, moving her arm slightly but stopped when she screamed out, more tears coming from her eyes. he looked at his wife, telling her to go get something to wrap up her arm. she nodded, hurrying to get a piece of cloth. she came back, going to anna's side to waiting for her husband to pull the spear out. he pulled it out quickly, getting a loud scream that made the birds fly away from anna, her eyes that was closing snapped open with pain. she breathed heavily as Cornelia wrapped the piece of cloth around the bleeding wound tightly.

Caesar quickly gathered her in his arms, rushing to the horse stable where koba, Maurice, blue eyes and Luca was already on horse back, holding his horse by the reins. he didn't ask questions, he simply got on his horse going into a gallop out of the colony and to the only place her knew could help her.

The human village

To say when they got there was a surprise is a very big understatement. almost all the human male had guns pointed at them, with loud sirens and people speaking though loud speakers. they had the doors open, where you can see into the village. Caesar jumped off his horse, walking towards the gate with anna clenched in his arms, blood seeping though the cloth and onto his fur a little. ''Mal..com! Mal..com!'' he yelled into the village, his loud and booming voice echoing, making the people at the front gate be quiet.

People started moving aside as said person came rushing though with his family following him. he looked at Caesar before looking down, he eyes widen seeing anna's limp body with the bloody bandage on her arm in his arms. he looked Caesar's eyes before nodding.

''we'll do what we can''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE with chapter ten. I hope you guys are enjoying this books far!

see you in chapter 11! later!