chapter 5

hope you like this part...

~Annabella Pov~DREAM

I was in a dark place, with nothing but blackness around me were am I' I thought. ''Anna'' a voice said. turning around, I saw someone I haven't saw in a long time. '' daddy!!'' I yelled running to him. he got to his knees, opening his arms wide. I ran into them, wrapping my arms around his neck. '' papa'' I whispered. '' its ok, I got you'' he said. '' papa guess what...'' i said, getting out of the hug. '' what'' he said. '' i found big brother, he has a wife and two sons, one just a day old. i met everyone in the colony, and they seem to like me, I wish you was here daddy, Caesar would be happy to see you'' I said, laying my head on chest. '' I wish I could be there too Anna, but I cant. but you can you should wake up now, your brother is here'' he said, disappearing. '' bye daddy'' I said, closing my eyes.

I woke up to a alarm. Ellie walked in the room. '' good, your up, come on'' she said, getting me out of the bed. '' why, what's that alarm. '' I asked. '' your family is here'' she said, grabbing my hand and something off the dresser, before dragging me out of the door. '' lets go, before they decide to do something else'' Malcom said running out of the door, Ellie, Alex, and Layla following after him. we made our way though the crowd of people who was wondering what was going on. we made it to the gate, where you could see Caesar and his people. '' that's a whole lot more then eighty.'' a person I never met said. Malcom just looked at him. everyone clamed down when Malcom went in front of the horse Caesar was on. '' Ellie'' he called. she looked down at me. '' go on'' she said pushing me towards them. I stepped out of the crowd, going towards them when I felt a hand holding me back. '' where are you going'' a man asked. '' NO, let me go!!'' I yelled, struggling against him. Caesar shrieked, along with the other apes. ''let her go, let her go now!!'' Malcom yelled. the man let me go, letting me run full speed to Caesar and Malcom. I got to them in no time, hiding behind Caesar horse. Maurice called for me, making me go to him so I could get on his horse with him.

Caesar looked at the colony, before speaking in a loud, booming voice. '' APES...DO...NOT WANT WAR. BUT WILL FIGHT IF WE MUST!!!!'' he looked behind him, making blue eyes walk up with a bag in his hand and drop it in front of Malcom, before walking away. Malcom picks up the bag. when he does, Caesar points to the forest. '' APES...HOME'' he then pointed to the colony with all the humans in front of the gate. '' HUMANS...HOME''. he looks at Malcom in the eyes. '' do not come back'' he says to him, turning his horse around, '' wait'' Ellie shouted, running forward. I turned around, wanting to see what's she's doing. '' its about Annabella, she told me that she has asthma, and that when she has panic attacks, she cant breath'' she opens her hand to reveal a inhaler. '' this will help her breath.'' she explain. I jumped down from the horse with Maurice and made my way towards her. '' if you ever feel out of breath, take this. always have it with you.'' she explained, giving it to me. I nodded, taking it. '' Bye, thanks for everything'' I said, catching up with everyone else. I jumped on blue eyes back, giggling. he smiled, walking along side his fathers horse.

~TIME SKIP~

when we got back to the colony, I instantly went to go see ash, who was walking around with a girl. 'blue, who is that with ash' I signed, ' that's Lisa' he signed. ' ash likes her but she don't know that' . '' oh'' I said, walking towards them. '' hi ash'' I said, waving. he waved back. '' I'm glad to see that your shoulder is doing better'' I said. he nodded. I sighed before signing. ' I'm sorry you got shot ash, It was because of me that you got shot. he was someone from my past and I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore' I started to walk away but was pulled back. I started laughing when ash started tickle me. I stopped when I felt a raindrop on my head. looking a the sky, I winched when a teardrop went in my eyes. I looked down, wiping my eyes. I left ash, wondering around the colony while the rain came down harder. ''ow'' I whispered, touching a scar on my arm. lifting up my sleeve, I noticed that I was bleeding. ' how did that happen' I thought. concerned hooting caught my attention. I turned around to see a female chimpanzee with beads in her hair.

' hurt' she signed, pointing to the blood. ' I'm fine' I signed back, which was really hard to do since I was trembling so bad. ' then why are you trembling' she asked, coming closer. I looked down. '' I-I don't know, maybe its because I saw someone who help make these scars on my body or it's what someone said to me about my brother'' I said tears streaming down my face. '' I don't know what it is but I'm scared, I don't know what to do, ever since I got here nothing but bad things had happen, humans found you guys and ash got shot, what's going to happen next... a war between humans and apes.'' I cried, falling to the ground pulling my knees to my chest. I sat there and cried in front of a ape don't even know. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. ' its ok to be afraid, and its ok to be cry but know that your not by yourself. you have your brother and this whole colony by your side. and you don't know this but you have a special place in every apes heart here, even those who have been abused by humans. your never alone here' she signed, wrapping a bandage around the cut. '' thank you'' I said, sniffling. she nodded her head, getting up to leave. '' wait, I don't know your name'' I said.' my names lake' she signed, smiling ' my names Annabella but you call me Anna, can we be friends?' I asked. she nodded smiling.

~THE NEXT DAY~

me and lake was talking when we heard a gorilla guard roar. we walked to see what was going on. we turned a corner to see that all male apes was surrounding something. I gasped when I saw it was Malcom. '' Malcom'' I gasped. lake hooted softly, pulling my arm to get me to come with her. I went with her, sitting by Cornelia. ' hello Anna, how are you' she sighed. '' hi, Cornelia, hey Milo, how are you'' I asked, as the baby climbed from his mother to me. I held him to me chest, brushing his fur with my hands. after a while, Caesar came I got up, running to hug him, being careful of milo, how imp softly, reaching for his father. ' what happened' Cornelia signed, coming from behind us. ' human city need lights sent team to fix it, going with them to make sure they don't try anything dangerous' he sighed, taking milo. '' can I come too'' I asked, looking at him. he nodded, smiling. '' yay'' i cheered, smiling wildly. ' can you take milo with you, he needs the fresh air ' Cornelia signed. '' ill look after him I promise'' I said, taking him from his father. '' come on'' I yelled running to where all the horses where gathering. putting milo on my back, making sure he held on, I jumped on blues back smiling widely. '' hi'' I said. he didn't say anything. ' blue' I signed, confused. ' blue...' I screamed as he picked me up and spin me around. '' stop, stop, I have milo with me'' I yelled, laughing. he stopped, putting me down.

I turned around when I heard Caesar beckoning call. I walked towards him, holding milo in my arms. ' do you want to walk or ride with me' he asked. ' I'll walk' I signed, walking ahead of him. He, along with everyone else followed shortly after me.
----------------------_----__----------_--------_--------------:--:::::_-_--------_----------------------------------_---------------