Chapter 11

WARNING: There will be a very short scene that will make people uncomfortable in this chapter, if you would like to skip, it will tell you when to do so but other then that, Enjoy!!!

~Normal POV~

It's been hours since Caesar brought Anna to the human village.  Since Malcom took her, all of the village came. Milo instantly went to his father, who picked him up and held him close to his chest, careful not to get any blood on him. Cornelia went to her family, looking at Caesar with worried eyes. "Do you know anything?" She signed worried. 'nothing yet'  Cornelia sighed, sitting in front of the gates. Caesar say next to his wife, holding her while they waited.

~Inside the gates~
"Alex, I need bandages, towels and stitches" Ellie said as Malcom put Anna on a bed in the infirmary. "Now Alex!" Layla screamed at her frozen brother, who jumps and scrambled away, getting the stuff and giving it to them. "What ever was in her nicked a main artery, we have to get rid of the blood so we can stitch her up'' Ellie said, grabbing a towel pressing it on her arm. she pulled the towel away to see where the blood was coming from. ''I found the bleeder, Layla suck up any blood with the towel so I can stich her up'' she said, handing the blood-soaked towel to the teen, who pressed on the wound to keep the bleeding under control while Ellie got the stiches ready. ''Ok, she probably needs two or three stiches, Malcom go and tell them she'll be out in a hour so they wont worry, Alex go with him''

They nodded, leaving the room closing the door behind them, turning around to see a mob of people  ''what the fuck is going on?'' a man asked him when they turned around. ''what's going on'' ''who was that girl'' ''why aren't the Apes leaving''  everyone started bombing them with questions, getting louder and louder by the minute. ''Hey! I'll explain everything when I get back, in the mean time be quiet and go to your homes'' Malcom said, walking though the crowd with Alex close behind them. they walked to the gate, which was still wide open so they can easily see the apes who was settled down. Caesar and his wife stood up, seeing them walk towards them. the movement from their King and Queen made the colony look towards the gate.

''H-How is s-she'' Caesar asked, looking at them ''She's fine.. have to get a few stiches but other the that she'll be ready to go in a couple of days... she'll be done in a hour or so'' Malcom said loud enough for everyone to hear, looking at him. The apes cheered, happy that their  princess is doing good. even though everyone was happy she would be alright, one thought came to everyone's mind. who would want to hurt their princess and why?

/four days later-Anna's POV/

It's been four days since everything happened, I haven't seen Caesar, Cornelia or anyone for so long. Malcolm said that its because the people didn't trust them or whatever excuse they said. my arm healed pretty well over the past four days. It was still red and swollen but hurt less and I could move my arm a little. Ellie said that I could go home today so I was really excited about that. ''Anna, are you ready?'' she asked, opening the door to see me standing in front of the door smiling while nodding my head. I haven't talked to them since I got here because I didn't really trust them that much. Sure, they saved blue eyes from becoming king too soon, Milo from growing up without a father and the Colony from grieving  from losing a great king, but I was still scared of what that man said to me.

She smiled at me, moving aside for me to rush pass her, Malcolm, Alex, and Layla going to the door, running out of it. I didn't have to wait for them to show me the way to the  wide open gates that showed my family waiting. I ran passed every person that was out early in the morning, saying sorry to whoever I bumped into. I smiled brightly as I could see blue eyes and Ash clearly and I think they could see me back as they started making noises catching the attention of everyone else. I was close to exiting the gate when someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt, making me scream and move around violently trying to get out of the grip.\

~UNCOMFORTABLE SCENE STARTS~

''God dammit Carver! let her be!'' Kemp yelled at him ''nah man, why should we? she a good plaything'' Carver said, his voice slurring making it known that he has been drinking. ''That's sick Carver! even for you'' Ellie yelled at him, glaring. I looked up at him terrified eyes as he smirked at me before looking up at everyone ''Y'all don't believe me? I'll show y'all'' he started taking off his belt making me scream and struggle more crying. Ellie Malcolm and foster got close to him. he pulled out a gun, holding it to my head looking at everyone, even the colony as they huffed, glaring at him. ''Not one more step, or she'll be dead'' he said to them ''and stop fucking moving!'' he screamed at me, making me flinch and stop moving crying. He continues undoing his pants, taking out his man part before forcing it in my mouth. He groans, forcing more in my mouth, making me choke on it.
~THATS IT!~
A gunshot echoed though the town as some people jumped and others, mostly young children screamed and ran back to their parents. Carver's grip on my hair loosened enough for me to back away from him, holding my throat coughing.

Carver coughed up blood as blood started seeping though the bullet hole that went though his body. Behind him stood a angry Layla, with tears streaming down her face as she held a shotgun tightly in her hands. His body fell to the ground as he gasped for air, his hands grasping for something before they fell limp and he stopped breathing.

——————————————————————————————————
Here it is!! Chapter 11! Sorry for the very long wait I had writers block for it but it's here! Hope you enjoy!