boarding with boys!!! (11)

Hey guys!!!! I posted another part, arent you proud of me? i was determined to post one last time before i go because you readers are awesome, i got comments and new fans, thank you sooo much, you really made my day.... this will probably be the last upload for at last 2 weeks unless i can escape from my boyfriend (we made up btw), friends, and family. i'll try but just keep in mind i'm not making any promises... alright enjoy and hope you like it!!!!

Ashley's POV

It's been about an hour since we went to dinner at this fancy restaurant that Tom insisted we go to. Tonight has been very tiring. First, when we arrived at the place, even though Tom had insisted that he had connections and could get us in any time, we had to wait for about 30 minutes before they let us in. Then, Tom wanted to order for us so he did. I don't even know what he ordered but it was tasteless and expensive. He apologized many times and we ordered again. Now, we're waiting for our order that Tom did not order for us.

"I'm really sorry about that, sir," Tom said to my dad. My dad just laughed it off, but I could tell he was a bit annoyed by all of this. The food finally came and I gaped at the size. I had ordered a steak that cost 25 frickin' dollars and on the picture it looked huge! In front of me was a piece of meat that was barely the size of my palm. What a waste of money!

"This is delicious," my dad said, eating 3 pieces of jumbo shrimp. I could tell he wasn't too happy. Tom was eating 3 pieces of steak and an order of pasta. No wonder he ordered so much. I finished the steak soon and kept myself busy by sipping the water.

"Ashley, are you having a good time?" Tom asked, stuffing his mouth. I nodded.

"Sure," I said. After I manage to escape this hell, I'm going out for a burger.

"Ash, you can go now," my dad said. He must know that I'm not having the best time and is very hungry. I sent him a smile of gratitude before running out. Alright, now to find a place to fill my stomach that doesn't cost too much. Ah, I know exactly where.

Finn's POV

"I'm going out for a burger and shake, you want to come?" I asked Carter. Ever since Ashley stood him up, he seemed a bit bummed, which was new for him.

"Bring me back a chocolate shake," he said. I nodded and headed out to the burger place. It was the best here at school. We had several burger places and this was the cheapest and tasted the best. When I got in, I was surprised it was fairly empty. This place was usually so full. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley chomping on a deluxe burger and stuffing her mouth with the grease dripping fries drenched with ketchup. I smiled at the sight. Who would've thought that such a pretty girl could have such an appetite? I walked over and sat down. She looked up and gulped, dabbing her mouth with a napkin.

"Hey," she said, looking embarrassed. I smiled and pointed to her noise, which had a spot of ketchup. She wiped it off and blushed.

"I thought today was your date with Carter," I said, snatching a fry from her hand. She shrugged.

"I don't know if you remember but my dad made me go to dinner with Tom," she said.

I looked down at her plate of food and raised an eyebrow. "And you're still hungry?" I asked. She nodded.

"The place was such a rip-off. I barely had anything to eat," she complained before taking another bite of her burger.

"That bad, huh?" I said. She nodded. A waitress came over and asked what I wanted. I ordered a strawberry shake and a plate of fries.

"Don't you want a burger?" Ashley asked. I shook my head.

"I think I lost my appetite," I said, laughing. She blushed and put her burger down. "I'm kidding." She smiled slightly and finished up her burger. My order came and I squirted mustard and ketchup all over my fries. I know, it's kind of weird but that's how I ate them. Ashley made a face and took a long sip of her iced tea.

"I think I lost my appetite," Ashley said, looking at the fries. I smiled.

"Hey don't say anything until you try one," I said, pushing the plate towards her. She looked reluctant and picked one up, placing it in her mouth. She chewed thoughtfully and made a face.

"It's not bad, but not really good either," she said, cleansing her mouth with tea. I shrugged and finished up the fries.

"I like it," I said, drinking my shake. I finished up the fries and burped. She laughed.

"Excuse you," she said, smiling. I shrugged and finished up my shake. I called the waitress and ordered a chocolate shake for Carter.

"Another one?"

I shook my head. "It's for Carter," I said. She nodded and had a sad look on her face.

"Tell him I'm sorry," she said. I nodded.

"I will," I promised. She smiled and got up to pay for her food. Once the shake came, I paid and went up to Ashley.

"It was nice talking to you," I said.

"Yeah you too. And so sorry for assuming you were gay," she said. "I have nothing against them, I think they're pretty cool." I smiled.

"Well, if I ever become gay, I'll know you're okay with it," I said. She nodded.

"Definitely. Bye Finn," she said. I waved and headed back to my room.

Ashley was not as bad as I thought she was. It was actually pretty easy to talk to her. Maybe I'll enjoy the upcoming date with her. It kind of sounds like fun!

comment, vote, fan!!!!