boarding with boys (16)

I posted again! Yay, oh and that's a pic of Missy. Is it good? Enjoy!

Ashley's POV

It's been a few days since Missy told me she was coming and today is the day. My dad is getting her a taxi here. I'm so excited. I'm still kind of wondering what the guys will think of her. In my opinion, Missy is a very pretty and popular girl.

Missy Jameson had all the guys drooling back where I used to live before here. She had dark brown hair and really green eyes. Missy was the first to talk to me when I was the new girl. She was my first friend and later introduced me to Sharon, who's been a good friend, but not like Missy. For the short time I've known her, Missy was always there for me. When I got a new crush, to when he didn't give me a damn and I was heartbroken. She was always the first to offer me a carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and to watch a movie marathon. I felt kind of bad that all this time, I haven't given her a single call. I know she'll be mad at me, but she won't be for too long. That's how she is. She's great that way. Not everyone thinks so though.

At first glance, Missy would look like a full on slut with the clothing she wears. Revealing and short. She also speaks her mind to people that piss her off. The truth is, Missy is no slut. She's been with one guy her whole life until they broke up a few weeks before I left. He was the only person she's ever slept with or dated. Missy just likes to show off her assets.

I hadn't really realized how much I missed talking to a girl until Missy called. She was giving up a whole week of school just to come see me. I had to make it up to her somehow. I'm sure she'll feel like she's in heaven here. She really needs to move on. Ever since, Damon, her long time boyfriend, broke up with her, she hasn't really been able to date another guy even if she had offers. Trust me, the world would end before there are no boyfriend offers for my best friend.

In a few minutes, Missy would be here. I was in my room. A few minutes ago, so were the guys but I told them to go back and that I'd bring Missy over later. I dressed in a black dress that fans out at the bottom and put on my black lacy leggings and my ankle boots. I promised Missy that we'd go clubbing with the guys as a sorry. Wes was able to get us fake I.D.s. I've never been to a club before. I've never really drank before but I can make it an exception for Missy this once. I curled my hair into loose ringlets and applied mascara and eyeliner. I lightly brushed a light pink lip gloss over my lips and smacked them together. I was good to go. Once Missy arrives, she'll have a couple of minutes to get ready before we meet up with the guys. I was so excited to see my best friend again.

About an hour later, there was a soft knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Missy. I jumped up and down and hugged her lightly, careful not to ruin my dress.

"Talk later, I have to change," Missy said and went to change. When she came out she was in gold sequin dress that was so cute. Her hair was left naturally wavy and her eye make up was shimmery and gold. She was wearing gold ballet flats. Missy didn't even have to try to be pretty. She already was.

( Ashley's Dress- Ignore the model and her shoes:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3386/3578388853_ff80f2fab4.jpg )

( Missy's Dress- Again, ignore the model and shoes: http://www.usadanceshoes.com/latin_ballroom_dancing_shoes_tango_swing_salsa/images/uploads/Gold_sequin-strapless-dress.jpg )

"You look so beautiful," I said. She beamed at the compliment and pulled me out of the room.

"Come on! Let's go!" she squealed.

Tonight was going to be a crazy night!

Finn's POV

The guys were all ready to meet Missy. We were all going clubbing. We we all wearing similar things, only difference in shirt colors. We were wearing buttons down shirts with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and dark wash jeans. I was wearing blue, Carter was wearing black, Wes was wearing green, and Kyle was wearing white. Everyone left their hair natural except for Carter who gelled his hair. We all couldn't wait for the girls. They couldn't wait to see Missy. I didn't really care.

There was a knock on the door and we all ran to open it. We gasped at the sight.

Okay I know I posted this right after the other one but whatever. 'Kay gonna go bowling now so give me feedback! You guys are all awesome BTW!!!