boarding with boys (22)

I don't really have much to say except i'm almost coming home and this story is almost done.... i think you guys are gonna like this chappie- i hope. Enjoy!

Ashley's POV

It's been about a month and a half since Missy found out she was pregnant. Her parents agreed to let her go to the all girls school. They also found out about how she was pregnant. They freaked out for the longest time, but then calmed down. They're glad she's not putting abortion as an option. They suggested adoption, but she wanted to keep the baby. She was going to graduate soon so she decided she wanted it. She's not going to find out the gender of the baby. She wants it to be a surprise. She already has the names picked out though. For a girl, Isabelle Ashlyn. For a boy, Daniel Ashton. Yeah, the middle names are after me, the proud Auntie-to-be. Isabelle is Missy's grandma's name. Daniel is Missy's dad's middle name.

The whole school knows about how Finn is the dad. Apparently, Wes announced it. He kept his promise. He's going to take responsibility of the baby. They aren't in a relationship though. They're going to take care of the babies as friends. Kyle and I aren't together anymore. It was a mutual decision to break up. We just didn't seem to work out and realized it. I don't know why he didn't think we worked out, but I know my reason. I like Finn. A lot. It still kind of hurt that he's the father of the unborn baby, but you know what, I'm happy for them. They seem to get along and are really happy.

Today, me and Finn are going out on a date. As friends. I told him I owed it to him since he did ask me out. Secretly, I wish we weren't going as friends. I'm wearing gray skinny jeans and a black off-the-shoulder top and black flip flops. We're just going to eat at that burger place. Yeah, the one I escaped to when Tom brought us to that rip off of a restaurant. There was a knock at me door. I knew it was Finn. He said he would come over and pick me up at 8 and it was 8 right now. I opened the door and tried not to stare at him. Now that I think about it, Finn was the hottest of his roommates. In my opinion anyway. Missy thought it was between Carter and Kyle. He was wearing a black T shirt and jeans, but he still looked good. His hair was slightly wet so it made his hair look a bit darker. He smiled at me.

"Ready?" I nodded. Ever since the day he found out he was going to be a dad, Finn seemed older somehow. He always seemed to be older than his roommates, but he just seems way more mature now, which I find attractive.

We walked to the burger place and ordered. Him a plate of fries and a strawberry shake. Me a junior burger with everything and a chocolate shake.

"How's Missy?" I asked. I know she's my best friend and I should know, but ever since she told Finn she was pregnant, her and Finn has been practically inseperable.

"She's great. I just saw her last night. She has a tiny bump now," he said, he was smiling.

"Anyone bothering her?" I asked. I was worried that some of the girls at her school would make fun of her for being a mother so young. He shook his head. I was relieved.

"Not the bad way. She told me there was this guy she met at the market who's been bothering to ask her out. I think he's okay. He doesn't care that she's pregnant," Finn said.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked. If there was a guy who wanted you even if you were pregnant with another guy's baby, then that's a definite bonus in my book.

"I don't know, she says he's a lot older than she is," Finn said.

"How old?" I asked.

"He's 2 and a half years older," he said. I nodded as the food came out. We ate the food in silence.

"So how have you been?" I looked up. He was talking to me. Well, duh! Who else?

"Great, I'm really happy for you guys," I said. He smiled slightly.

"Can I tell you something, Ashley?"

Finn's POV

It was now or never. I had to tell her about how I really feel. That I like her. A lot. I don't know how she'll take it though. I'm going to be a father. Of her best friend's baby.

"Sure," she said. I took a deep breath.

"Ashley, I really like you," I blurted.

Bang! I felt someone's fist connect with my jaw. My hands flew to it, holding it in pain. Did Ashley just punch me? I looked up and saw a wide eyed Ashley. She was staring at someone. Tom. Tom punched me?

"What the hell was that for?" I demanded. Everyone was staring at us now. Ashley collected herself and pulled us out, towards her room.

"Why did you punch him?" Ashley asked Tom, wrapping her hands around my waist. Man, that guy can pack a punch.

"I have something to tell you guys," he said, looking sorry.

"Well, you didn't need to punch me," I said. He shrugged.

"I'm really sorry, okay? I'm kind of freaking out right now," he said, looking nervous.

"Spit it out, Tom," Ashley shouted. We were in her room now.

"I don't think Finn's the father of Missy's baby."

*Are you guys happy?

Finn's not really the father, i just wanted you guys to think that

who's the real father then? find out!

vote.comment.fan.*