boarding with boys (15)

Hey I'm not gonna talk too much... So I posted again. I just had this idea come to me, and I didn't want to wait and come home to post it. I have very bad memory so I'd probably forget when I get home. Sorry if it's short, just had to get this idea out there. Enjoy!

Ashley's POV

I was on my way to the boy's room. I was in front of the door when it sprang open and a girl with sex hair and swollen lips stepped out. I looked at her digustedly and watched her go, muttering some word about me that I didn't quite catch. I walked in the door and could hear people arguing. I was not into eavesdropping so I yelled that I was here. In an instant, Wes appeared.

"Hey," he said, his hair wet. Was he the one having sex with that girl?

"Hey Wes, is anyone else here?" I asked, looking around.

"Sure, Kyle and Carter are here," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Who was that girl?" I blurted. He looked confused then a smirk was on his face.

"Jealous?" he asked. I scoffed. To my surprise, I wasn't. Even if we did share that awesome first date and that passionate kiss.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'. He looked amused and then shook his head.

"She's Lana," he said and that's all he would say. Later, Kyle appeared. He looked cute in a black and white plaid flannel shirt. His first few buttons were

unbuttoned to show a glimpse of his chest and he was wearing well fitted jeans. Not too tight, not too loose. I never thought of this until now, but Kyle was extremely hot. Sure, I thought he was cute before, but more of a puppy dog kind of cute. Now, I definitely think different. Am I slut to think all these guys are hot?

"Hi," I said, surprised that my voice sounded a bit shy. Kyle raised his eyebrows and came and plopped himself on the couch.

"Hi Ash," he said, not looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Finn?" I asked right when my phone rang. I excused myself and picked up.

"Hey Ashley!" It was Tom.

"Hi," I said.

"Where are you? I'm at your room, but you're not there," he said.

"Yeah, I'm kind of busy right now," I said in a monotone.

"Oh, well I'll be waiting," he said and hung up before I could say anything. Right as I clicked the phone shut someone else called me.

"Hello?" I answered

"Ashley, why the heck didn't you call me?" a voice demanded.

"Missy!" I squealed.

"Yeah, I thought maybe you forgot about your best friend," she said, sounding sad.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I've been preoccupied." I told her all about the boys and the whole time she screeched and I could tell she was jealous.

"Dang girl, I wish I was you right now. It's a good thing I'm coming to visit," she said. She sounded serious.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup, I convinced my parents," she said, sounding excited. I squealed.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait for you to meet them," I said.

"Me either. I missed you Ashy," she said.

"Me too. How's Sharon?" I asked.

"Well, she and I kind of aren't talking right now," Missy said.

"Tell me," I prodded.

"Maybe when I get there," she said. I said okay and we talked for a little more until I finally said goodbye and came back to the boys.

"My best friend is coming!" I yelled.

"A girl?" Carter asked, who had come out from his room. I nodded. They all looked, I don't know. Interesting. Finn came in and asked what was going on. My

heart sped slightly. His hair was a little messy, but still cute. The guys told Finn about my best friend coming and they all looked excited.

Wow, I wonder what's going to happen now that two girls are in a boarding school full of boys.

So what do you think? What's going to happen when Missy comes and visit? Is one of the boys gonna fall for her?

Vote. Comment. Fan.