Seven

All the girls were due any day now and if one thing was for sure it was that everyone was scared out of their minds. The girls knowing that they would soon have to push out a baby, or two, or three and the guys knowing that they would have to be there and watch it happen.

"I don't know if I can do it, mate," Draco said aloud to Blaise. The two were hanging at Blaise and Luna's having a sip of firewhiskey while talking about the birthing.

"I don't think any of us can do it," Blaise responded taking another gulp of the alcoholic beverage they had snuck in. "I don't even think the girls want to do it and they're the ones who actually have to do something."

There was a knock at the door and Blaise stood up, going to answer it. He opened the door and in front of him stood Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, a sight he never thought he'd see.

"Heard you had some firewhiskey," Harry spoke up sheepishly. "Mind if we join in?"

Blaise sent a look over to Draco before opening the door wider, allowing the two Gryffindors to enter. Draco got two more firewhiskey's from the fridge and handed them over.

The four sat in silence for a bit until Draco started speaking. "How're you two feeling about this whole baby thing?"

Harry snorted, shaking his head. "Can't say I hate it cause I don't, but I'm not too fond of it either. Guess it'll help Ginny and I prepare for what's to come in the future but I think it's a little too early to be thinking about any of this."

"Parkinson's had it worse than me so far," Ron mumbled. The two also had the pleasure of getting stuck with triplets considering the Weasley genes.

Draco nodded in agreement. Hermione had been having it pretty bad as well. She'd missed a lot of classes, all of the girls had. McGonagall believed that all of the symptoms were worse than they should of been because of the fast-paced charm that was on the potion.

"Luna's been okay," Blaise said. "She's definitely had it a lot better than the others."

Luna and Blaise were only having one child, which is probably why she wasn't as bad as the others considering they were all having twins or triplets.

"I just can't wait for this all to be over," Ron spoke, taking a sip of his firewhiskey.

"Yeah, it'll be weird though after. Like going through all of this just to have the kids disappear at the end of the year. Ginny was saying that Hermione said she's afraid of getting too attached. I understand where she's coming from and I honestly hadn't thought about it that much but it will be pretty weird when it's all over."

Draco thought about what Harry had said. He didn't know that Hermione was feeling that way and all he wanted to do now was go back to their flat so he could tell her that it would all be okay. The two had become very close in the past month and Draco thought that he might even have some feelings for the witch.

. . .

Hours had passed and Luna returned to her flat to find four passed out and intoxicated boys in her living room. Sighing, she went to find Ginny, Hermione, and Pansy so they could help her get them up and back to their rightful flats.

The four witches stood next to each other, watching the boys sleep.

"Alright, I got this," Hermione said, taking out her wand. "Aguamenti."

Water sprayed from her wand and onto the boys, waking them immediately from their peaceful slumber.

"Bloody hell, 'Mione," Ron whined, shooting up from the couch soaking wet.

"Let's go, all of you," Ginny scolded. The remaining three stood up.

Harry, Ron, and Draco mumbled a quick apology to Luna before smiling sheepishly at their partners and walking out of the flat. Blaise on the other hand made his way to their room, leaving the door behind him open.

The girls said another quick apology to Luna and bid her a goodnight before following their guilty partners into their own flats.

. . .

Hermione, already ready for bed, walked straight into the bedroom to get some much-deserved sleep that had previously been interrupted. Draco followed quietly behind, his guilty eyes searching her fiery ones.

"I'm sorry," Draco spoke softly. He knew what they had done was wrong.

"You better be," Hermione answered. "You four know better than that! You know that Ginny, Luna, Pansy, and I are pregnant and could be due any moment now! What if one of us had gone into labor, you wouldn't have even known!"

Draco looked down, biting his lip. He knew that they were supposed to be with their partners at all times right now and he knew that Hermione knew he knew that.

"Just come to bed," she whispered. "It's forgotten already. You guys made a mistake. It's alright."

He knew he had gotten lucky with as his partner. There was no doubt in his mind that Harry and Ron were both getting yelled at right now by extremely pissed pregnant girls. This pregnancy had definitely calmed Hermione down a bit, or at least made her too tired to be upset with him for more than a minute.

Draco changed into his boxers before slipping into bed next to her. He wrapped an arm around the bottom of her bursting stomach, pulling her into his chest. There was also no doubt in his mind that he was definitely falling for Hermione Granger.

. . .

"Draco, wake up!" Hermione yelled, frantically searching for her wand to turn on the light. "Draco! Please wake up!"

He stirred a bit, but didn't fully wake up.

"Draco Malfoy, wake up right now! I need you to wake up," Hermione cried out, shaking him with one of her hands while the other continued to search for her wand.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled groggily.

"The babies are coming."

"Shit!"