Epilogue

ten years later

"Scorpius, please go help your dad with the Christmas tree!" A pregnantly swollen Hermione said from where she stood in the kitchen, making dinner.

"Okay mum," Scorpius answered, getting up from his seat at the kitchen island. He kissed her on the cheek before walking into the foyer to help his dad who was setting up the tree.

The doorbell then rang and Hermione heard Draco shout out a "come in". Talking soon filled the air as the Potter's, Zabini's, and Nott's walked in through the front door.

"Jamie!" Hermione heard her eldest daughter yell out. Danielle ran toward her boyfriend, jumping into his arms as he spun her around and kissed the top of her head. She smiled at the sight, it reminding her of herself and Draco when they were younger.

Ginny, Pansy, and Luna soon enough joined Hermione in the kitchen. The three girls set their specified parts of the meal on the counter before greeting the pregnant witch.

"How're you doing Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"I'm doing perfect," she replied. And that was the truth, she really was doing perfect.

All of her children seemed to be doing everything they could to help around the house, especially Scorpius who she didn't expect anything less from as he always was, and always will be, a mummy's boy. Draco was also being a big help. He did practically everything besides cooking as they both knew how that would turn out.

Ginny smiled at her answer, happy she didn't have to go off on Hermione's husband about not helping out and making his pregnant wife stressed with responsibility. The woman already had enough to be responsible about for Godric's sake, she was carrying his child!

. . .

Soon enough, the twenty of them were sat around the table in the dining room. They all held hands as they went around, each saying what they were thankful for. After-all, it was Thanksgiving.

Hermione looked around the room, a smile coming to her face as she watched her family, friends, and her friends' family talk and eat. It wasn't until she felt a wetness underneath her that her smile dropped, Draco immediately noticing.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I think my water just broke."