4. maybe its like algebra

carrie hudson had died las night

carrie hudson had died las night. meaning the only ones left on the first list were lydia, scott, skylar, payton, derek, kayleen, kira and elias.

skylar remembered when carrie's ghost went through her. she felt her neck burn as if it had been set on fire for inside her mouth.

skylar and lydia stayed at the lake house that whole weekend to try and find the other two cipher keys. kira and malia didn't want them to go crazy over it so they eventually took them away from the record player and skylar went back home to get ready for school the next day.

-

at school, malia, lydia and skylar were in the art room alone trying to work on breaking another one of the codes. lydia was trying to see if she could write but she couldn't focus since malia was watching from behind her shoulder.

"please stop hovering." lydia told her.

"i'm not hovering. i'm waiting. draw something. write something. we need to know who else is on that list." malia said.

"i think we're aware of that, malia." skylar said.

"you mean, you need to know if you're on the list." lydia spoke.

"if someone's coming to take my head off, then, yeah, i'd like to know." malia replied.

lydia went back to trying to write. she put her pencil in front of the canvas sitting in front of her but she didn't move the pencil.

"can you please just sit down? you're making me nervous." lydia said.

"sorry." malia said going to sit by skylar.

lydia closed her eyes and focused on what she was hearing. just as she was about to write or draw something, she was interrupted.

"lydia." malia said making lydia annoyed.

"what? oh, my god. what?" lydia asked in an annoyed tone.

"maybe we need help. from another banshee." malia said.

"meredith." skylar said.

-

"eichen house says meredith can't have visitors, without permission from a family member." lydia told them.

"that's not going to be easy. since her whole family is dead." malia said.

"perfect." skylar said.