10. you've been a werewolf all of five minutes

"lydia

"lydia. lydia. look i passed." malia said showing everyone her math test.

"c-." lydia read out loud.

"your notes are great when they're not written in code." malia told her.

just as she was excited about passing her math test, coach slapped another test on her desk with a d- written in red pen.

"disappointed, malia. profoundly disappointed." coach said as kira and skylar exchanged a look.

"i'll send you my notes." lydia said.

in class they were learning about wars and lydia stared at the board a little strangely.

"hey, you okay, lydia?" skylar asked her.

"it's over. the computers are off. no more assassins. no more murders. no ones dying." kira told her.

"not yet." lydia whispered.

"lydia, are you talking about derek?" skylar asked her as she nodded.

"maybe my dream isn't just a dream." skylar said to herself.

last night skylar had a dream. in that dream derek had died. she just hoped it wouldn't turn out like with what happened to allison.

-

skylar was sitting with malia and stiles' dad at the lacrosse game. it hadn't even been 2 minutes and stiles already fell down twice.

"i thought he said he was getting better." skylar said.

"yeah, so did i." his father said.

after the other team scored, coach was starting to get really mad. stiles and liam were sitting on the bench until stiles got up from his spot. payton had walked over to sit next to liam on the bench since he looked on edge.

stiles walked over to his dad, malia and skylar and told them he was going to look for scott.

"want me to stay here if he shows up?" malia asked.

"yes." stiles replied.

stiles, his dad and skylar went away from the game on their search for scott and kira. none of them had been answering text since yesterday and skylar was starting to get worried.

they went over to derek's to see it looked like a tornado came in and messed up the whole room.

"what the hell happened?" stiles asked.

"it was supposed to be a date." derek replied.

"they were both here?" noah asked.