More than Best Friends (LOUIS TOMLINSON Fan-Fiction)

Today was the day I would reunite with my best friend, Louis Tomlinson. It has been almost a year since I have seen him back in Doncaster, England. My mother had gotten a job in Australia, a long way from my hometown...and Louis! I was super excited! I had to make sure I looked good for Louis, not that he cared how I looked anyway...I WAS his best friend! I curled my hair, put on a floral top with a cardigan, caked my face with makeup and put on my shorts. I realized I was missing something though...MY TOMS! Louis loved TOMS! I quickly slipped them on and grabbed all my suitcases to head out the door.

            "Ew, it's you." My stupid 11 year old brat of a brother bumped in to me.

            "Ya ya whatever you twat." I rolled my eyes at him and we both raced eachother down the steps.

             "You two ready?" My mother turned to ask my brother and I.

             "YES!!" I screamed, "I cannot wait to see Louis again!"

             Vince laughed, "OOOO your boyfriend!" He was such an ass I sware...

 All three of us hopped into the car. My mother then started up the van and slowly pulled out of the driveway. We soon took off! 6 hours in the van would be hell, with my dick of a brother in the car...but my phone beeped. Louis had texted me!  

        FROM- LOUIS:

           HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! (;

        TO- LOUIS:

           OH HIYA WUTS UP? :)

        FROM- LOUIS:

         Just waiting for you to be here....

        TO- LOUIS:

         OH DON'T WORRY! Only 6 more hours.... -_______-

        FROM- LOUIS:

          wonderful...and don't forget my carrot, love! OKAY?!!:DDD xx

       TO- LOUIS: 

          Oh... oops. :S

        FROM- LOUIS:

           .....JANE U PROMISED!!!! -________________- ;D

   Most of the time while I WAS'NT texting Louie, I was watching him and the band's video diaries from the X-Factor I had downloaded on my phone. Hell, Louis was so darn funny. I watched over & over. I remember the funny moment wheen he said things like; "NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!", "YOU KILLED KEVIN!", and "IM A SONG".... GUESS WHAT I AM!".

         "What's that?" Vince looked over at my iphone, "Drooling over your boyfriend?" He teased.

        "Shut the fuck up..." I snapped rolling my eyes.

   Louie was so beautiful... I COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE HIM.