Chapter 2- Tears of joy

LOUIS'S POV:

I am so excited for Jane to be arriving back here! I am just mad at the fact that dumb blonde forgot my carrots... Anyway, I'm just waiting by the door. Bored. Waiting for Jane. Out of nowhere, I feel something hit my face...A nerf gun bullet. I look up, it's Harry. He starts slapping me with a napkin on the bum, taking me into the "RAPE DUNGEON". 

                     "Harry!", I yell, "Stop it!" 

                    "Waiting for your girlfriend to get here? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKEN BY ME!" Harry cried.

                     "Harry Edward Milward Styles... You will always be mine, love!" I joked. I then pulled the Nerf gun and shot a rapid fire, taking my mind off of Jane for a while.

_______________________________________________________________________________     

                Soon, we finally arrived to our new home after the long 6 hours! The house was really splendid and big! It came with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, kitchen, dining room, family room, basement and spare room. The movers already had everything in place, so i just crashed on the couch, not bothering to un-pack anything now.    

         I immediatly took out my iPhone and shot Louis a text saying I was here!

         FROM- LOUIS:

         OMG! YAYYYYY :DDDD XX. Let me give you the address! 

Louis immediatly texted me back the address! It was only 3 blocks away, so I walked there excitedly with butterflies in my stomach. I rang the doorbell, and the door swung open. I looked up.

            "LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Tears swelled up in his eyes, trying to fall down. He put his arms around me, and gripped me tightly.

          "Jane, I have missed you so much." He said heartfilled. He then let go of me, and then got back to his old self, wiping tears out of his eyes. Destroying that wonderful moment. "Soooo... I don't see any carrots!"

          "You are such a jerk!" I joked, and playfully punched him.

Immediatly all the other four boys shoved past Louie, and lined up to hug me. I hugged each and everyone of them, starting with Niall, then Zayn, Harry & Liam. 

         "Well, come on in!" Louis exclaimed. 

He showed me the loft, where only Harry and him lived. I forgot that they had a "bromance" going on. Out of nowhere, all the boys excpet Louie were teamed up against me... IN A NERF GUN BATTLE! Harry handed me a Nerf gun, and then attacked. I thought of Louis as my shield, he seemed to protect me from the bullets, and shielded me. Then it stopped. Zayn decieded to go into rapid fire.

                  "AHA take that!" He yelled.

                 "NOOOOO!!!!! Jane, hide me!"  Louie ducked behind me.

                  "You baby," I flicked him on the head and then turned to Zayn. "come get me!" 

We ran all around the loft, destroying everything in sight! It was pretty fun! But we all decieded to settle down, and sit on the couch to rest.

              "So Jane, how was life in Aussie?" Louis asked, smiling.

              "Not great... I just missed you so much." I sniffed, "Leaving you was like getting stabbed in the heart."  That sniff then turned into tears rolling down my soft cheek. Louie stood up, came behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

             "I missed you too," he whispered into my ear gently, "I REALLY missed you too...."

       "AWWWWWWWWWWH!!!" all the other boys chimed in.

           "Shut up.." Louie and I said at the same exact time.