Chapter 4- The Cinema

LOUIE'S POV:

                  My god! Jane... she's just beautiful. Her smile, the way her curls bounce. Her personality and sense of humor... just everything. Flawless. I was beginning to get bored of playing UNO with Jane and the boys, only because I saw it in Jane's eyes.

                    "We should all go somewhere fun!" i exclaimed.

                     "And where shall that be Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry said faking a really deep voice.

Everyone laughed at that, but I ignored. "What about the cinema?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement. "I'll drive." Harry said.

                    "No, I will." Liam assured.

                    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MEEEE!!!!!!" Niall yelled, snatching the keys out of Harry's hand.

                     "Just shut the hell up already! I will and that's that." I was annoyed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

             All of us piled into the minivan with our hoodies, sunglasses & hats for our disguises so no press or directioner would ever lay an eye on us. Lucky for me, I got to sit in the passenger seat, next to Louis of course!

          "How do you like our place, my carrot?!" Louis chuckeld to me. I remember how he always called me 'his carrot', because I was his best friend....and well....HE LOVED CARROTS!!

        "GAHHH I love it!" i exclaimed, "I also really love my place too! It's big and roomy... It's delightful!"

        "Well, Im so glad your back here, and happy" he paused, "carrot!" and winked. (;

We got to the cinema at last, and decided we would be little kids and go with seeing Finding Nemo : IN 3D.  

         "HAHAHA I cannot believe we are seeing Nemo!" Zayn laughed, "I've seen that millions of times!"

        "Disney movies.... NEVER get old." Liam the dinsey dork whispered seriously to Zayn.

         "Ya I agree with Liam!! I LOVE this movie! It's so adorable." I agreed.

          "Adorable, just like you best friend!" Louie squeezed my cheeks, teasing me playfully.

I was beginning to think Louis liked me. I was getting really happy, but I shouldnt get my hopes up.... you NEVER know. I blushed at the thought...I hate when I do that.

          We all walked into the theatre, 14, with Louie right behind me. He held my shoulders as we were walking, like how you do at a conga line. I laughed. We sat down next to each other with candy, popcorn, and soda in our hands.  Soon the movie began. It was the sad part were the shark had eaten Merlin's wife, Coral, and the eggs. Me and Louie almost broke into tears, but after that sad part... we became the crazy best friend duo again.  We made random animal noises during the movie, threw popcorn at the heads of other people, and amused each other while making goofy faces and throwing popcorn into eachothers mouths. I sware, it was the BEST time. We laughed so hard, tears came out of our eyes.

            "Alright Jane, see if you can get three pieces in your mouth at ONCE." Louie challenged me.

           "Hah," I chuckled, " I DOUBT I can, but okay!" i smiled. I opened my small mouth wide and got ready for the three pieces to pop into my mouth. 

            "3, 2, 1..." he counted down, "GO!"

I then felt three fluffy pieces land into my mouth. Louie's eyes widened.

                 "WHOA.. YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!!" He then touched my hand, then he blushed. I did too, but then I let my fingers intertwine with his. The redness in his face faded away, and he bit his lip. 

Dammit, he looked so adorable when he did that!!  He started moving closer to me, closing his eyes. I was so excited, but nerveous at the same time. The guys stared... Niall mouthing to me "DO IT!". All tumbs-ing me 'up', I slowly went in. His soft lips crashed against mine. I felt instant sparks.  Louie began to stroke his hand against my cheek and give a more passionate kiss. I could not control myself. I was super happy! We both pulled away at the same time, and opened our eyes... gazing at each other.  I didn't know what to do other than to smile, but then Louie grabbed my hands. 

                       "Carrot," he said but I giggled to myself, "I have had a crush on you for a really long time." he was so dreamy. he was looking right into my eyes. "This whole movie was just for you. I really like you, Jane..." My heart started beating rapidly out of my chest.

"We have so many good memories, laughs and cries. I want you to be mine."

                "AWWWWHHHH." Now the whole theatre was watching us... rather than the film. I didn't care. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I never wanted him to let me go. EVER.

                    We finally went out of the movie, Louie and I arm in arm. 

               " You guys are so freakin' cute togehter!" Niall exclaimed running after us and coming in for a group hug.

               "I thought we were together Louie," Harry joked, " But you two are the cutest thing." The boys all nodded. Louie looked down at me, but i just burried my head into his neck. He then gently picked up my head, moved my bangs out of my eyes and kissed my on the forehead. The boys then drove me home, and I couldn't wait for tomorrow....