Chapter 7- The Carnival

I was perfectly rested when I was awoken by my bed shaking. I felt someone in my bed. 

"LOUIE!" I shouted and he kissed me on the nose. 

"Hello love!" Louie greeted, "How about you get dressed so we could go out for breakfast, eh?" he smiled. 

" SOUNDS GOOD!" I laughed. 

I was about to open my drawer when Louie was still in my room, staring right at me! 

"LOUIE YOU PERV!" I shouted, "OUT!" i chuckled. He pouted and walked out of the room.

I quickly put on shorts, and tee shirt that looked just like louies! It was a white tee with a pocket and blue stripes! Except for the suspenders, we would be matching! I did my makeup, put on sandals and rushed downstairs. Louie blushed when he saw me. 

"SAME SHIRT EH?!" he laughed cutely, "Now you need suspenders, and EVERYONE will know we are a couple!"  

He put his army around my neck and kissed me on the lips. It was nice. We then hopped into the car to go out for breakfast. As soon as we pulled into the Starbucks parking lot, Louie waved something in front of my face... RED SUSPENDERS! 

I laughed, "You keep a spare in your car?" I asked him. 

"Well..." he blushed, "I do, but the pair im holding up for you is washed and I wear it for concerts." Louie explained, stroking my hand.  

We got out of the car, holding hands again, and walked through the doors of Starbucks. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

LOUIE'S POV: 

We ordered at the counter as soon as we walked into the place.  

"I'll have a Caramel Latte," I told the man. Then Jane elbowed me, and nodded. "Make that two please, one for my beautiful lady" I flirted. She blushed, and I took her in for a kiss. "You're adoreble when you blush.." I whispered into her ear while i had my arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Alright," the man interuppted," $4.50 is your total..." he ripped the reciept out of the register, "Have a nice day!!" the man smiled, handing us our Latte's. I nodded at him, while Jane and I walked away to grab a table. 

We both sat down. We didn't say much at first, all we did was stare at each other. I didn't know why she was so self-consious, because she was fucking beautiful. We then started getting back into conversation. 

"So, you have any dreams about me?" I winked, joking around. 

"HELL no." she stuck her tounge out at me. 

"HURTFULLL!!" i fake pouted & cupped my hand under her chin. I gently grabbed her head and we kissed across the table.  

All of the sudden, our heads both snapped to watch dozens of girls scream and run into starbucks. We also saw flashes.. Great. TUMBLR PHOTOTS YAYY!! We both looked at each other- our eyes both widened, and we darted out of the place as fast as we could. We both headed straight for the car, and rid away as fast as possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________

        Late that night, the boys and I were going to the carnival. I hoped no fangirl spotted Louie, because this night, I want him all to myself.  Soon enough, the car stopped. We had hit a pole.