Chapter 5- Date Night

When I just woke up, I would'nt budge. I was so tired, but couldn't stop thinking about Louie...but then I realized it was 6:30 a.m.

               "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!" I yelled to myself. I was so mad... I was gonna be freakin' late! At least it was Friday on the bright side!

I quickly put on my PINK, by Victoria's Secret sweatshirt, blue shorts and black converse. I then put on makeup, and ate a freshly baked oatmeal cookie my mother had made me as I was walking out the door.  I finally was walking up to Louie and Harry's loft, when I saw Louie shoot out of the house and come to tackle me!

            He had seen my victoria's secret sweatshirt, "VICTORIA, Y U NO TELL ME YOUR SECRET?!" He joked. He then playfully pushed me over onto the grass and started hugging me. He then pecked my lips constantly. Over and over, like he was trying to get me to breathe.

           "IS SHE OKAY?!" Louie yelled jokingly, "JANE!! ANSWER ME! DON'T DIE ON ME CARROT LOVE!" I pushed him off of me, laughing. I hugged him so hard. I squeezed him. I wanted him to be with me forever...

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                             LOUIS'S POV:

GOSH SHE SMELT SO GOOD. Her hugs were so tight and gentle. I couldn't believe we were pretty much dating now. Dating my best friend...is the best thing ever. She's always there. We'll never split. I just wanted to hug her forever, but Hazza ruined the moment. DUMB HAZZA!

          "Alright you too, BREAK IT UP!" He put his arms in between us, breaking us apart. "WE  HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!"

  Me and Jane were holding hands tightly, but then I let go. She looked at me, dissapointed and she fake pouted, but then I did a dance move. 

        "JANE! REMEMBER THIS!???" I shouted. I was in the street. The street lights turned red, so I held up my hand stop, and I held out my other hand telling the other side to go. I was strutting, and Jane, Harry and I were laughing hysterically. "STOP THE TRAFFIC, AND LET EM THROUGH" I shouted!

  Soon, Harry let out his sprinkler dance, but all the cars started beeping...SO OFF TO SCHOOL WE WENT CARROT HEADS!

_____________________________________________________________________________

        Ahaha.,, Louie. He was so funny. I loved him and Harry's funny dancing! Soon enough, we finally walked into the High School where we saw Niall, Zayn & Liam. Each of us hugged each other. Me and Louie walked up to each of our lockers, to get our books for class. 

        "Love, " Louie said dreamily to me, "what would you think of us having an... uhm, 'date night' tonight after-school?"

  My eyes widend and face lit up, I then said while hugging him "Of course! That sounds like a great idea Lou!"

 We walked to 1st period together... Science. With Mrs.Chesterfeild. She was a wrinkly old woman. She's been supposevly working at the school for 32 YEARS!

               "Alright kids," Her voice cracked, "We will be mixing potions together and making foam. You will need these to make foam..." She showed us the different colored acids. Me and Louie teamed up, as did Zayn and Niall. We had to mix the red mix with the purple to make the foam appear.

                       "ALRIGHT CARROT, watch and learrrrnnnnn!!" Louie told me.

  Instead of mixing the RED MIX with the PURPLE MIX he had mixed the RED with BLUE.