Chapter 3- First day of school

The next day finally came. It was Thursday... MY first day school. It was 6:10a.m. and i shot out of bed. I put on a purple crop top with a pocket, and a white cami underneath. I also wore shorts and black toms. I did my makeup and hair and went out the door. I had to wake up extra early because I planned on meeting Louie and Harry at their place. Once again, I walked there. I used the key Louie gave me to open up the door. When I walked in, I noticed Harry eating cornflakes at the counter. 

                "Morning, Love!" He shouted to me and gave me a friendy hug.

Louis must have heard me come in, because he shot out of the bathroom and immediatly came to hug me. He smelt SOO GOOD. I just want him to hug me forever.

             "Hello my carrot love!" Louie smiled, holding my shoulders. "I hope you have a bunch of classes with me and the boys!"

             "I hope so too!" I looked up at him smiling...and blushing. great.

           "Your too cute when you blush!!" he chuckled..but he meant it. He then went in to tackle me, causing us both to fall to the ground. Me on top of him... cool position huh? We then both shook it off and laughed along with Harry, who was cracking up! Louie then came in to hug me... me still being on top of him. I liked this actually, becuase.....i like louie. THERE I SAID IT! HAPPY?

                                                               LOUIE'S POV:

               I wish Jane liked me the way I liked her! I dont know...maybe she does. She seems like she's enjoying me hugging her while shes on the ground.... on top of me. ahaha! Am i moving things to fast? I dont know. But i just cant resist her... GAH!

_____________________________________________________________________________

              I finally got myself out of Louie's arms. His face got red... he looked nerveous, like he thought he did something wrong. I didnt want him to get that impression, I WAS TRYING TO GET UP!

                  "Cmon you guys!" Harry yelled, "We're gonna be late."

            Soon enough, we got to the high school. Louie brought me to the main office so I could recieve my scheduale.

             The lady at the office desk looked up at me.    "Are you Ms. Jane Hutcherson, here to pick up your scheduale?"

              I take it from her, "Yes I am. Thank you!" I smile, she nodds.    

 We exit the office, Louie snatches the scheduale out of my hand.

       "HEYYYY!!! CARROT HEAD GIVE IT BACK!" i laugh, trying to get it back.

             "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" He yells, "We have every class together except for last period, health."   I smile up at him, and he does the same to me. I am sooo happy!

             "So, shall I show you to our first class, Carrot?" he smiles from ear to ear, while talking in a super proper accent and linking his arm in mine.

                    Our first class is Science. Our teacher is Mrs.Chesterfrield, and she was really nice! In that class, with us was Zayn and Niall. Second class was Social Studies, with Mr.Kavanaugh. In that class with us is Harry, Niall and Liam. Third is English, and we have Mrs.Coates. In that class with us is Harry Zayn and Liam. Fourth is Language again (we have block periods). Fifth is Music Class, with Mr.Wilson, who I have will ALL OF THE BOYS! Sixth is health with Ms.Lippincot, which I ONLY have with Niall.

                    At lunch, all of us sat down together. I sat next to Louie & Niall. Louie was across from Harry, me was Zayn, and Niall was Liam. I soon notice Zayn staring dreamily at a girl. 

               I wave my hand in front of his face. "ZAYYYYN!! ZAYN? ZAYYYYYNNNN!!!!" I yell.

              He finally awakens, "Uh, Hey, ya?" ...he's confused...

              "Hmmm, I see you like a girl huh? HUH? HUH? HUH?!" I poke him on the arm and tease him.

              "Ya... her Name is Alexis. She's so beautiful.. I CANNOT tell her I like her!" he panicked. The boys all laugh at him.

              "Zayn, Alexis is WAAAAYYY out of you leauge." Liam chuckels, but Zayn gives him a death stare.

              "Oh shut up Zayn!" I ignore him and hand him $5.00, "Get next to her in the lunch line... start a conversation and be yourself." I wink at him to encourage him. I flip up is collar on his shirt and fix his hair... he backs away.

             "S-STOP WITH MY HAIR!" He gets annoyed, "I got this!" 

     As Zayn leaves, Louie asks, "You REALLY think this will work?"

           "Always worked when I gave the nerds at my other school advice." we both laughed.

I point out Zayn to Louie and the boys, who is actually talking to Alexis! He's making her smile and laugh! Sure enough, I spoke too soon. The sparks between the two died. Zayn gets so distracted, that when he was talking to Alexis, he bumped into her. His pizza crashed into her shirt, getting sauce all OVER HER!

           Me, Louie, and Liam are the ones to gasp the loudest. I felt so embarresed and bad for Zayn!

        "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Alexis screams and runs off furious.

   Zayn, his face being as pale as a ghost, returns to the table ashamed of himself.

        "I'm such an oaf! Ugh, I wish that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED." He cried, hiding his face with his hands.

       "Zayn," I touch his shoulder, "didn't you see the way she screamed at you? She seems like a COMPLETE kiss-up and brat to me. You deserve so much better."  

      Zayn's face lit up, "Y-you REALLY mean that?" I  then nodded in response.

       "Jane is right", Liam agreed. "You deserve A LOT MORE BETTER." Niall chimed in. "A LOT." Louie emphisiesd.  "I dont know why you even liked Alexis, Zayn. She's a complete jerk..." Harry explained.

           The periods flew by very quickly, and it was time to go back home. I went home with the boys today where we finished homework, and set up a game of UNO.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: Just letting you know, 'Alexis', the girl who Zayn liked, was a spin-off of me (because my name is 'ALLIE') except i am not that bitchy aha! And i apoligize if this chapter and the upcoming one's after get LONG. My brain keeps over flowing with ideas I actually want it to stop!! :(

_____________________________________________________________________________