Chapter 6- A new song

My eyes opened. I looked around, forgetting that I had slept over Louie's that night. Surpirsingly, Louie had awoken too.

         "Morning beautiful." He talked in his sleepy voice. It was so dreamy. I could die right now. DIE.

         "Hey carrot head." I wrapped my arms around him, and we both got up to eat. 

As we were holding hands, walking to the counter, Emma and Harry walk out of the room, looking like they just got hit by a torndado, and looking as tired as ever.

        "WHOA!" Louie laughs, "What in bloody hell happened to you two last night?!"

        "Stuff." Harry shrugged, then he looked at Emma who was smiling from ear-to-ear.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was Louie, of course messaging me when we were in the same room. 

         FROM- LOUIS:

         LOL see i told you Harry was a flirt! ;)

...I obviously knew he was joking around.

         TO- LOUIS:

         aha i thought you were my mom when you first texted me...But OK u were right! I bet you it was when the power blacked out.. :P

         FROM- LOUIS:

         aha! YES <3 Well, Im right behind you and im going to give you a kiss, so see you right now! xx 

 And there was Louie, right behind me. He tilted my head up towards him (as he was taller than me) and we did a quick little peck on the lips. 

      "You should get dressed Jane & Emma." Louie said,"Harry and I got to go to the recording studio!"

      "Awww we have to go?" I asked with a pouty face. But inside, I was a bit happy, not because I wanted to be away from my best friend, but because I haven't talked to my mom much. And I NEED to tell her me and Louie are DATING!

     "Yes..." Louie sighed looking upset.

  I took my purse into Louie's room, where I had put my clothes last night. I changed out of Louie's boxers and shirt. I folded them up nicely and laid them on his bed. I then changed into MY clothes, and walked out of Louie's room.

    "Thank you for letting me stay the night Louie.." I looked up into his eyes, smiling. He smiled back.

   "Anytime! Here, let me walk you home... I INSIST." He held my hand and he opened the door.

   "Bye Harry!" I shouted, "Bye Emma!"

   "BYEEEE!!!" They shouted together.

  Me and Louie both walked out hand in hand. I quickly shot my mother a text saying I was on my way home and that Louie was dropping me off.

    My phone again...

FROM- MOM:

Alright sweetie! I can't wait to hear about everything! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                        LOUIS'S POV:

We finally stepped in front of Jane's house. Jane and I still being hand in hand.

  "Sorry I had to get you out of the house so quickly,"I  apoligized, "It's just that the boys and I just finished a new song and the album release date is next week, so we have to get it on as soon as possible." Jane seemed like she understood.