Four: Hogwarts

Thomas Fleamont Potter was sent a Hogwarts letter.

Along with the letter, he received with two wizarding tests from the past two years. In these special circumstances they didn't know how to proceed. So McGonnagall sent some tests and that was that.

Lucius offered to help him cheat, but Thomas locked himself in the library and finished them in two hours. He sent that back with his acceptance letter with a smile.

"Don't worry Lucius, I know I'm ready because you taught me well." Thomas assured. Lucius was proud of the boy who overcame in such a short time. Rigorous training for a few weeks turned him into an above average wizard rivaling Draco in knowledge, but surpassing Lucius in magical power. He gained a healthy weight which made him stronger than before and he no longer looked like the skinny pale boy he was when he was twelve. He was thirteen now and becoming a man.

"I know I did and you'll make me proud."

-August 10 1993-

'Thomas Potter alive?'
By Rita Skeeter

As a new year of Hogwarts dawns again, we await for our new students to be sorted into one of the four prestigious houses. Imagine your new student being none other than Thomas Fleamont Potter, survivor of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name's mass murder in Godric's Hollow! Rumored to be killed along with his parents the young boy was found two months ago in ex convict Sirius Black's cell by Amos Diggory who was checking on Black the day after his escape. It appears as if Sirius Black had taken Thomas at a young age to Azkaban, meaning Thomas was only one years old when locked behind bars with his parents murderer.

Now, I was able to conduct an interview with Bellatrix Lestrange, yes the infamous killer, who told me that she used to sing him nursery songs to sleep! This boy has lost eleven years of life behind bars and what has he done since? Well his adoption was open as Lucius Malfoy as his foster parent, but he was magically adopted by Master Potions Professor Severus Tobias Snape who was James Potter's enemy back in Hogwarts (hello to all my '78 graduates!) the boy did his school tests a month after Azkaban and received higher scores than average children already in school!

When questioned about Sirius Black, the boy just smiled and said he was taken care of despite the circumstances. He also commented "Sirius provided for me like a father, which I'm sure James Potter would be proud of." Did he not know what Sirius Black did to James Potter? Someone please owl him a 1981 newspaper since we all have that article clipped somewhere!

Now, Thomas Fkeamont Potter will join his brother at Hogwarts in the fall and until then, I am your writer and friend, Rita Skeeter.'

-September 1st, 1993-

Thomas walked with Draco to a snug compartment. Thomas never seen a train before so he was very overwhelmed. He sat down and wiped his face with a hankerchief. The last time he was around a lot of people he had fainted in Diagon Alley. It took two butter beers and a biscuit to realize he had hypertension and it dropped in times of stress or exhaustion. He was not completely healed just yet, but he would try and get better.

"Relax Thomas, we should've trained you to be around crowds." Draco went through his bag and handed him a butter beer. Thomas thanked him and downed it in three gulps.

"Ugh pig." Draco groaned when he belched. Thomas just laughed.

"So what, Draco! I hope your little gang isn't all prudish like you are." Thomas teased. He was slowly getting this back and forth banter and could do it without trouble. He could only insult Draco though because Drake could take it and dish it.