Eight: The Chosen One

Today's quidditch game was against Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

Draco's team captain forced the Slytherin team to sit through it, so Draco dragged Thomas along so he didn't have to be bored. He only agreed when he found out Hufflepuff was playing. He didn't find the girl for a whole two weeks. He tried badly to look for her in class or the halls. He was sure he saw every face except hers.

His hopes were dashed when the rain started to pour. How could he find her in the rain if he couldn't even find her in the classroom? He spelled his cloak to make sure the rain didn't seep through it and put up his hood to watch the games.

"Excuse me, can you spell my jacket?" Asked a young Hufflepuff first year. Thomas nodded and also added a warming charm so she wouldn't be cold.

"Thank you." She replied and Thomas smiled. First years were like taller children.

"Which one is your favorite player?" He asked the girl. He didn't know much about the sport, plus Draco was talking to someone on his team.

"Cedric Diggory. The two best seekers in the school are versing eachother and I'm sure it's going to be a great game!" She replied.

"I'm a bit new to Quidditch, could you tell me a little more about it please?" He asked her and her eyes shined with excitement. The first year, now known as Kendra, was a quidditch fanatic and easily got Thomas into the game as he soaked up the information like a sponge. He never seen a quidditch game, but he has heard of it from Bella and Sirius.

He was cheering along with the girl as Hufflepuff scored. He was getting too into Quidditch. Maybe he should try out next year?

"Have you seen Harry? You think he's found the snitch?" Kendra asked as she looked around the pitch. Thomas also looked and noticed Harry was missing. Hopefully he was going for the snitch. He was tapped on the shoulder and he turned around to face familiar honey eyes. He had no time to speak to her, she had a panicked look on her face.

"Your brother!" She pointed up and he looked at the Dementors that were using him as a meal. Thomas couldn't think of anything but getting them away from him. He sent out the strongest Patronus and his puppy dog turned into a large snarling wolf heading straight to the sky. All that power he put in that spell made him light headed, but when Harry started falling he took his wand out and three people shouted; "arresto momentum!"

Thomas fell back into the bleachers. He really needed to nap.

---

Remus ran to Thomas's aid when he watched him fall back onto the bleachers. Everyone was obviously distressed as they flocked around the Potter twins both unconscious. The honey eyed girl dropped her wand and fell back into the shocked crowd.

"Take him to the medi wing!" Severus appeared behind his adopted son with a agitated look.

"Severus did you know he could do that?" Remus asked as he got ahold of the boy. He casted a powerful Patronus and successfully did a seventh year spell at thirteen!

"Of course. He was using his magic on too many things and he got magically exhausted! We need to go before his magic starts depleting." Severus and Remus hurried not noticing the girl following them. Harry and Thomas laid beside eachother in the hospital wing. When they woke up there was a ruckus going on between the Slytherin quidditch team and the Gryffindors. When Thomas signaled he was awake the Slytherin ran up to his side.

"Thomas lad, you're finally awake! Bloody hell why'd you muck up like that?" Said the quidditch captain Alcott Davies. He wasn't Thomas's favorite person, but he was popular individual who was excited to have Thomas in Slytherin.