chapter 5 ~ its official!/what happened?

This was the day the girls will officially be my dads. I was so excited, a lady should be coming today with some paper work me and my dads have to fill in.

I woke up in Davids bed, his arms where still wrapped around me. I didn't want to get up from his warm embrace, so I closed my eyes again. Not even five minutes passed when the door opened "good morning" I heard sutan say, I opened my eyes and smiled "hey" he smiled and came to sit down on the bed, David opened his eyes  "good morning, weirdo" he said to him "you know you love this weirdness" sutan laughed David laughed "hey baby" he said to me "hi dad" I said squeezing his arm "cmon get up" sutan smiled "I made hot chocolate and Karl bought doughnuts" we got out of bed and went downstairs karl and airline where sitting on the island in the kitchen "heey" Karl smiled I went to sit next to them "hey" I said tiredly "you tired honey?" airline asked I nodded and he giggled. Once we finished eating I got up and sat down on the couch and put on an episode of season 8 of drag race, the episode finished and airline stood up "Im going to get ready for my gig tonight" we nodded and with that he went upstairs. I moved closer to sutan and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his lap "hey are you sure this isn't to much calling us dad and stuff?" He asked I shook my head "of course not why?" He shrugged "I just dont want to make you feel like you have to do this, we love you but we respect boundaries" I hugged him "thank you for everything and I love you too".

we continued to watch tv when there was a knock at the door, we all looked at each other and smiled "here we go babygirl" Karl said holding my hand. Sutan got up and went to open the door "guys she's here"sutan let her in and we all sat down at a dinner table.  The woman took out a bunch of papers from her bag and placed them on the table "so are you the parents to be?" She asked David nodded "yes" the woman gave us a confused look "um where is the mother?" She asked Manila smiled "just dads" the woman frowned "there has to be a mom" this was ridiculous, was this bitch serious "is this woman enough?" We all turned around and saw jujubee standing behind us in full drag, she sat down on one of the chairs. The woman asked us a few more questions and we signed a bunch of papers. She got up and sutan walked her to the door, she left and he rolled his eyes "what a cunt" we laughed and everyone smiled "it's official where a family!!!" David said wrapping me in a hug "GROUP HUG!" Karl shouted we all hugged. I was so happy I finally had a family,they loved me and I knew I could count on them.  We let go "hey tommorow,do you want to come to with us to film fashion photo review?" Sutan asked "I would love too".We talked a bit more and juju left for her gig.

(Jujubee's pov)

I got to the club I was performing at and went back stage, I went into the dressing room and put all my stuff in there and touched up my makeup. The door opened and a fat queen walked in "hey girl" I turned around and smiled "hey" "my name is vickey vox, nice to meet you" I smiled "Im jujubee, nice to meet you too" "juju on stage in five" a guy called out "fuck" I said getting up vickey giggled "hey got to go, but come back later you seem cool" I said to the red head" she nodded and I went on stage.

Once the show was finished I put all my drag away,untucked and everything and  stayed charting with vickey for a while; she was such a sweet and funny person. It was now 11 pm and I decided it was time to go back home, I said my goodbyes to vickey and left. As I was walking down the dark street, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my torso "LET ME GO!!" I screamed as I was dragged into an ally way "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LET GO" I screamed "shut the fuck up or I swear to God I will kill you and don't think I won't" a stern voice said clearly a man. He bent me over some sort of garbage can, I started crying trying to male ad little noise as I could. He pulled my pant down and unzipped his, he pushed inside me. The pain was horrible I wanted to scream, he came inside me and pulled up his pants; he pushed me onto the floor "fucking whore" he spat on me and left me there, I cryed and cryed I was in so much pain. I finally had some courage to get back up the pain was excruciating but I couldn't just stay there. I slowly and painfully I made my way back to the house, I opened the door with my key and everyone turned around I looked like a complete mess. I began sobbing and everyone came closer to me "what happened juju?" Raven asked concern in her voice "I-I-I its not my f-fault, I di-didnt want t-to" I stuttered ravens eyes widened and imidiatly scooped me into a hug "its going to be OK, you're safe, it's me" her words seemed to be calming me down. My heart rate was slowing down and I was getting calmer "raven?" "Yes" she replied "I'm in so much pain" raven held on to me tighter "I know baby, just calm down" I nodded "I want to sleep" raven nodded "cmon let go then" Manila looked at me "we love you juju,its going to be OK" raja nodded and Courtney gave me a hug "I love you daddy, please be ok" I nodded and kissed her check "don't worry baby, I love you too". I followed raven upstairs into her bed room and we layer thee on her bed in each others arms, raven is the best bestfriend ever.

(I know his is a sad chapter and short sorry, not sorry but I hope your liking the story)