hi. again.

I'm back with another story!

I know, you're all probably thinking the same thing- OH CRAP! ANOTHER REALLY BAD STORY THAT WILL NEVER GET FINISHED!!

I'm sorrryyyyyyyy ;-;

love meh

Also if you like the cover, check out @JustHappens for free covers. 

---------------------------------------------

Summary:

"Just because you're not my mate, doesn't stop the fact that I want you and will have you."

-----

Gemma Clayton gave up on the idea of having a mate ever since she accepted becoming Delta. She knew she had to always be prepared to become to Alpha's mate if he never found one. When he finds his mate and then loses her, Gemma steps up to the one job she has.

Through hardship, broken hearts, and fear will the two find the love in their hearts or will they fall apart and tear down the pack with them?

_________

Explanation to those of you who are new to werewolf books and who are new to me:

Order of Packs:

Alpha- Male, head of pack
Luna- Female, in charge of females, Alpha's mate
Beta- Male or female, second in command, takes care of border patrols and training
Gamma- Male or female, third in command
Delta- Female, fourth in command, job is to mate with Alpha if his mate never shows up
Oracle- Technically is higher ranked than everyone, sometimes even Alpha, can see the future, past, etc and talk to the Moon Goddess
Warriors- Male and Female wolves who fight
The Ladies- Females who don't want to be warriors
Pups/Omega- Lowest ranking wolves, wolves who haven't shifted yet

Packs:

SilverBite Pack- Alpha Cole
CrownedMoon Pack- Alpha Nicholas (Royal)
CrescentHeart Pack- Alpha Cyrus
BloodClaw Pack- Alpha Kade
IceFur Pack- Alpha Ali
YellowSummer Pack- Alpha Fawn
ClarityHowl Pack- Alpha Dier

Mates:

Every werewolf has a mate, (except most Oracles) and they can't live without. Wolves don't find their mate until they shift, which can be anywhere between the ages thirteen and thirty. Alphas, Betas, Gammas, and Deltas all normally shift earlier. If a wolf doesn't find their mate by the time they're thirty-two they die.

I do not do human mates, vampire mates, angel mates, hunter mates, or mermaid mates
Mate deaths or rejections: when a mate dies, it is a typical that the other mate dies. Not here. I like to do it where if the mate does die, the alive mate ha a year to mark someone else. Then after they mark that person they have a month (sometimes shorter) to finish the mating ritual. So for some cases, his rushes them. Though only heirless Alphas have to worry about this.
Rejection isn't all that rare. Most wolves pick a chosen mate for themselves or others don't want mates. MATES ARE NOT A RARE THING HERE!
Book Basis(es): Some of these books will not be the long dragged out kind. Specifically this one. They are forced to mark right away and mate before a year basically.

Moon Goddess:

A higher female being who created werewolves. Is normally thought as a nice sweet person who creates destinies, but isn't all that nice.

Other Supernatural Beings:

The only other supernaturals that we really meet are hunters unless I change my mind in future books. Hunters are super-trained humans, with sharp hearing, sight, and smell, they are very good at fighting and they live to kill werewolves, vampires, angels, etc.

Updates:

I will update once a week, on a day that I will choose soon. Probably Monday or Friday. If I'm feeling nice, you might get twice a week every   Now and then.

I am going to crack down on this fortune cookie (get it) and kick astronaut and finish this book.

more words to make this look longer and more professional and shikabobblss.

bye

i like unicorns .~.