The Luna

Before I had never proved to the pack that I was Luna and that I didn't take my job lightly. I was going to let them know I wouldn't take crap from anyone and I would prove that with Kelly. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her out. Almost every wolf glanced our way as the girl struggled against my hold. She shrieked, squirming wildly.

I dropped her in the dirt and walked around her like a predator. She watched me, shrinking into submission. Several wolves gathered around, watching me as I glared her down.

"Kelly," I said loudly, "you have disrespected me! First, you tried to bring me down by telling me I wasn't worthy of being Luna. Then, you tried to pour paint all over my clothes."

I leaned close to her, by breath brushing against her face. I knew my eyes were glowing amber because my wolf was surfacing. We were both angry, both of us wanted blood. This girl, this stupid incompetent girl, seemed to think she was above me.

"Do you have anything to say or do you want to take your punishment in silence?" I queried softly. I could feel Cole's presence and a tremor of pride flowed off him and into me.

"You- I'd make a better Luna than you!" She spits in my face, and I smiled cruelly. I grabbed her wrist and snapped it ruthlessly. I was shocked by my own strength and power, by the coldness that flowed through my veins. She screamed, and I kicked her away from me. She fell on the ground and held her wrist to her chest.

"Get up," I ordered coldly and she stared at me, and slowly stood up. The minute she was up, I brought my fist back and slammed it straight into her nose. She shrieked and fell down. Blood dripped out, and I cracked my knuckles, "up, peasant!"

With much struggle, she stood up and I grabbed the sides of her face and brought my knee into her stomach. She hissed, choking and coughing on the blood she spits from her mouth. I swept her legs out from under her and she fell back onto the dirt.

"Disrespect me again, and I will do something ten times worse," I snarled, then turned to everyone, "that goes for all of you!"

They all glanced at each other, and slowly, one by one they all started to kneel down. They bowed their heads to me, paying their respects to me, their Luna. I smiled, pushing my wolf down. I turned to Cole who watched me with a guarded expression. I lifted my chin and walked past him, fine don't tell me I make a great Luna. I don't need your words.

Even as I told myself those words I felt a small twinge of pain in my chest. Why can't he forgive me? Why can't he understand?

"Luna!" A girl called, and I turned. Several girls around the age of fifteen sat in the living room, they all stared at me with wide eyes. The girl who had spoken stepped forward, blonde hair flowing around her shoulders.

"I just want you to know that I will always bow to you and follow you as long as you are Luna," she said, bowing. I stared at her in surprise.

"What's your name?" I asked, she blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Zoe," she answered, "and the other three are Jadyn, Clara, and Alessia, though she prefers Alice."

I smiled, "it's nice to meet you girls. Zoe, I'm happy that you'll be loyal."

"We will too!" Alice piped up, bowing her head and the other two girls followed suit. I laughed lightly. Cole had an assistant, why couldn't I have one, or four?

"Would you girls like to help me in the future?" I asked, and watched as all their eyes lit up. They nodded excitedly, immediately talking to each other about how cool that would be. Finally, they quieted down and turned to me.

"Thank you, Luna," they all murmured, smiling to themselves. I grinned at them, and patted one of their backs, "goodbye Luna!"

"Bye, girls!" I crowed at their retreating backs. I sighed, and then turned around and walked to my room. I changed into my pajamas and ran a brush through my hair. I stared at myself in the mirror and remembered what my wolf had said earlier today. "You're body has fully changed, with just one swing of those hips you'll have him on his knees."

My green eyes had gotten deeper, and my lashes were darker and thicker. My cheekbones were high, light brown hair full of volume and shine, and the rest of my body was a perfect mix of curves. My breasts were no longer the small A-cup size they once were, they now were close to D, but somehow still perky, and my hips and butt were perfect. I was now one of those girls that I would look at with complete envy. A mortal goddess.

Why am I so afraid to walk up to Cole and give him what I want? I thought, turning round in a full circle. With a huff, I pulling my pj's over myself and walked out of the closet. I was shocked to see Cole sitting on the edge of the bed, in only his blue boxers. Forget confidence. My whole entire face heated up as I looked him up and down. Moon Goddess, he was amazing. His tan skin shone in the dark light, and I licked my lips. I had to be honest, I wanted those boxers off.

"I would control your lust if I was you," he growled softly, but there was a huskiness in there. He was turned on too, whether it was because of my lust for him or because of me, "I came to ask if you wanted to go for a run, but I see you're already in your night clothes."

"Of course I would!" I said too quickly, "I won't be in these anyways unless you were talking about running in our human forms."

He studied me silently, and then stood up. With a smirk, he walked to the balcony and threw open the doors. Cold blasted in, brushing the brown curtains into the room. He met my gaze, standing behind one of the curtains. I watched as he bent down and slid off his boxers. He tossed them on the bed, and I frowned in annoyance. The curtain completely covered him down there.
Confidence boiled in my whole body, and without a care, I pulled off my shirt, and then my pants. Leaving me in my bra and underwear. I could feel his heated gaze on me but kept focused as I unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. He sucked in a loud breath from across the room, and I slipped off my panties. Fully naked in front of him, with nothing to lose.

I finally looked up and saw that his icy blue eyes were now a very dark blue, something close to black. I pursed my lips and slowly walked around the bed towards the balcony doors. He didn't move and just watched me. I smirked.

"I would control my lust if I were you," I mocked him, batting my eyelashes.

A growl of approval rumbled in his chest. We were at a breakthrough.