chapter three

So you woke up to screaming and yelling in the other room. You walked in Matt's room and saw Justin (Matt's best friend) and Matt wrestling and saying something about you!

Y- hey what Is going on its 6:30 am what are you two fighting about this early in the morning?!?!

M- ummm morning and nothing important

Justin (J)- hello I'm Justin Matt's friend

Y- I know I'm y/n

Tawny- y/n! Matty B! Justin! Breakfast!

M- coming

You went down stairs and said good morning to Tawny and a little girl sitting in a chair. You asked for her name and she said Sarah Grace. You said hi and ate then went upstairs to change take a quick shower. When you went back into your room matt was in their on his phone. When he looked up he looked speechless. You were wearing high waisted black shorts and a white crop top with the Eiffel tower on it in black your makeup was semi natural with back cat winged eyeliner and you left your hair natural. You went and grabbed your black yeezees and put them on.

M- woah you have the yeezees

Y*laughs* yea they were in sale for $100 so I got them.

M-Let me go get my shoes for today then I want to take you some where

Y- ok hurry

You went and got your skateboard so did matt and you skateboard to a park.

M- y/n I've always had the biggest crush on you and I really need to ask you this before...

Justin arrived and was running toward you

J- hey y/n will you...

M- hey I got here first and y/n will you

J & M- go out with me??

Y- ummm I don't know what to say I've had a really big crush on you too Matt so I guess I pick Matt no hard though Justin I just met you today.

M- yes!!!

J- yea its cool anyways bye

M- ok lets go to the recording studio and shoot a vlog and do some musical. lys

Y- ok let's go

You and matt interlock your guys hands and walk to the studio. When you get there Gracie and Madison saw your guys hands and said awe in unison. You and matt ignored them and went the couch and started doing a challenge on the vlog at the end matt announced you two had started dating. Sierra and Olivia heard and were in shock. You guys ignored them and shot some musical. lys .

M- hey y/n go to the recording booth and sing perfect(a song I'm pretending you wrote and I did write the song!!)

Y-ok

So you went in and matt recorded you and you sounded great. You guys skateboarded back to Matt's place and when you walked in your guys hands were interlocked again.

Tawny- well serves time you finally asked her out!!

M- mom we'll be upstairs in my room.

Tawny- ok no funny business

M-ok mom.

Y - wow your mom is awesome!!

You guys went upstairs and hung out in Matt's room and watched Netflix and you fell asleep in Matt's arms.

Chapter 4 coming soon!!!!💋💖