Chapter 12(concert)

Your POV
I woke up at 6:30! I got up and took a shower and then I put on my new converse matt gave me with a white crop top and jean short shorts. I put my makeup on natural with cat winged eyeliner and then put on my cat ears headband! (Yes I really own a cat ears headband! Don't judge!LOL!) Then I went downstairs. My mom was on the phone and she didn't sound too happy so I left her alone. My father was eating breakfast and my siblings were playing! I ate a pop tart and then went to the studio down the hall and to the left of the kitchen. I went in and started setting up my camera for my YouTube channel. Then at around 7 Matt came in.

You- morning

Matt- hi whatcha doing?

You- setting up my camera! Im doing the whisper challenge! Wanna do it with me? I was gonna ask Liv-, but do you?

Matt- sure! I've done it before with Cece!

You- yea I know😁

Matt's POV

I woke up and then went downstairs into the studio and y/n was in there setting up her camera. She then asked me if I wanted to do the whisper challenge. So I said sure.

Challenge time!!

Y/n- hello everyone! Its y/n here with*looks over at me*

Matt-Her boyfriend, MattyBraps!

Y/n*giggles* and today we are doing the whisper challenge! And we have my playlist on my phone up really loud and let's do this!

Matt- you go first!

Y/n- OK!

Matt-*yelling* ready!!

Y/n-*whispers* I like books

Matt- I like books!

Y/n-yes! How did you do that??

Matt- 😁😁

Y/n- I love rubber ducks

Matt- I love blubber ducks?!?!

Y/n*shakes head* I love rubber ducks!

Matt- I love rubber bucks?!?

Y/n- *takes headphones out of my ears* I love rubber ducks!

Matt- oh! My turn?

Y/n- yup!

Matt- my life is unfair

Y/n- my life is unfair

Matt- yes!

Matt- I play lacrosse

Y/n- I play lacrosse

Matt- that's it and she clearly won!

Y/n- that's cause you can't whisper!

Matt- whatever! I'm out!

Y/n- bye love ya guys!

End of vlog!

So we ended the vlog and then we hung out until it was time to go to the concert!

You guys arrived at the concert(backstage)

Your POV

So we got here and I could tell Matt was excited but was trying to hide it.

You- excited, babe?

Matt- a lil! 😁😁

I spotted Ariana and I ran up to her and gave her a hug and she hugged me back! I looked back at Matt and he looked very puzzled.

You- I'll be right back Ari.

You- Matt come on! What's wrong?

Matt- your allowed to do that??

You- I'll explain while we are over there! Come on!!

I dragged Matt over to Ariana! He was shaking he was so happy!

You- Ari meet my boyfriend MattyBraps! Matt meet Ari or as you know her Ariana Grande!

Ari- hi!

Matt- ummm hi!

Ari- so y/n this is your boyfriend? Well I'm very proud of my best friend!

Matt-wait! You guys are friends? How did I not know this??

You- you have never been on my instagram or snapchat, huh?

Matt- of course I have! I guess I never really paid attention.

You- obviously!

Ari- so what brings you guys here?

You- my anniversary gift to him!

Matt- yea one year!

Ari- well congrats!

Matt- can I get a picture?

Ari- of course!

I took the pic and then Ari had to do the show so me and Matt left backstage.

Skip show! (I know I'm lazy but ya love me)

Matt's POV

I got a picture with Ariana Grande! She then went out and sang!
We then went home after the show.

Matt- thanks

Y/n-for?

Matt- for being my girlfriend and this gift!

Y/n- no problem!

We arrived at y/n house. We walked inside and it was late so we went to bed! It was the best last night of being in( readers home state)! Tomorrow we leave for California! I'm excited!

A/n enjoy babes! Shoutout to Haschak_Sisters and OfficAriana- love ya guys! Go follow them! Keep reading special appearance in the next chapter! Enjoy keep reading!ILYSM💋💖