chapter four

You woke up and matt was on instagram and you saw a pic of you asleep on his arm and he was looking down at you.

M-morning babe

Y-morning how many likes has that pic gotten

M- 450 likes,340 nice comments. I used the caption"new bae fell asleep on my arm watching Netflix.

Y- aww I'm going to change

M-ok we are leaving in 5 minutes for the show

You went  and changed into black leather high waisted short shorts, a pink crop top and black air Jordans left you makeup natural and hair nice a and flowy. You were done in three minutes. You walked out and went downstairs where matt and Tawny were. You hugged matt from behind and he said wow my babe looks beautiful.you said thanks and then tawny said it was time to go so hopped in the backseat with matt.

M-hey mom?

Tawny- yes matt?

M- thanks for helping me ask out y/n

Y- well well well you had to ask for help to ask out a girl.

You guys arrived at the event hall it was 9 am.It was meet and greet time. You,Matt,and the hashchak sisters all took pics and signed autographs. You then went to soundcheck. It was 11 the show started at 3 you ended soundcheck at2:30 and you got ready for the show.

Skip show
You ended the show and you were tired and out of breath. You walked of the event hall wearing Matt's jacket and holding his hand. Girls were out there and matt went back in to get his phone so you walked out and the girls came over to you.

Girl 1-Omg your y/n!!

Y-yea hi

Girl 2- that's MattyBraps jacket which means your his girlfriend. Omg!!

Y-umm yes I'm dating Matty B

Girl 3-omg can I get a pic with you??

Y- of course!

Girl 4- wow! You're only dating him for the fame!

Y-excuse me? I'm already a singer and everyone knows me so why would I date him for fame!

Just then matt came out and the girls got pics with him. You got to tawnys car and got in. You got to Matt's house and went to your room.Matt knocked on your door and then came in. You had been crying.

M- hey babe everything OK?

Y- I don't know*wipes tear away from eye*

M- hey what's wrong

Y-when you went to get your phone the girls took a few pics and then they asked about us and and the one girl said I'm only dating you for the fame.*you were crying really hard now*

M- hey that's not true. *he was hugging you*

Y- OK thanks
Matt looked into your big blue eyes. You looked into his. He pulled you by the waist into him and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back and he pulled away from the kiss.

M-umm I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking.

Y- hey its OK.
You gave him a small kiss on the lips and he blushed.

It was 10 so you guys went to bed.

Chapter 5 coming soon.💋💋💋