Chapter 16

Your POV
I woke up and threw on my white crop top, black high waisted short shorts,and purple converse. Then I did my makeup natural and put in my purple snapback. Then I walked downstairs and saw JoJo!

JoJo- morning!

You- hey! Can I talk to you?

JoJo- yea! What's up?

You- so when Johnny was talking to me he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! Is that wrong?

JoJo- what? Of course not! I mean you broke up with Matt, right? So you shouldn't feel quilty! But...

You- oh no! What!

JoJo- it is gonna make the show awkward! Don't ya think?

You- no I don't think so! I mean maybe a little but not a huge deal or anything, right?

JoJo- no it will be fine!

You- thanks JoJo!
My phone went off. It was a text from Johnny!(J- Johnny)

J- hey beautiful!

Y/n- hey!✌

J- so you are doing the show with Matt right?

Y/n- yea why?

J- just asking! 💋

Y/n- OK!💋💋

J-GTG! later!💋💋💋

Y/n-kk!💋

Then Annie Leblanc and Hayden Summerall walked in! I was so surprised and apparently they were too!

You- Annie!

Annie- hey! I've missed you!

Hayden- what about me?

You- hi Hayden!

Hayden- love the purple!

You- thanks!

Then Matt walked in.

Matt's POV

I got dressed in my white shirt, black jeans and gold sneakers. I thought about putting on my gold chain but I decided not to cause Y/N got it for me. I walked downstairs and saw y/n,JoJo, and Annie,Hayden!

JoJo- hey Matt!

Hayden- hi

Annie- hello!

Y/n didn't talk to me. She didn't even make eye contact or look up at me. I need to talk to her!

Matt- hey guys! Y/n can I talk to you?

Y/n- um sure! What!

Matt- um alone.

We walked into her room since it was closest.

Matt-so about yesterday.

Y/n- yea! Can we get to the point!

I explained everything. And I looked at her she had no emotion. I was kinda surprised. She walked out. Without a word!

Your POV

So matt explained everything! I walked away! I pulled out my phone and told Johnny that we were done.

Y/n-hey so Johnny I know we started dating yesterday but...

J- I understand!😢😢

Y/n- I'm so sorry Johnny! Friends?

J- friends!bye! TTYL!✌

I walked back over to matt and kissed him,on the lips. I pulled away he looked at me and smirked!

You- what?

Matt- I love you!

You- I know!

His hands were on my waist, my arms around his neck. I love him. I'm happy to have him back!

Skip show! ( I know the author is lazy sometimes.)

We got back to JoJo's! Last night of the tour! Me and Matt are together and I have some news. I need to tell Matt. But I'm kinda scared!✌

A/n well they are together again! Yay!👋 love ya babes! Keep reading!!💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋ILYSM💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋