chapter 10

Your POV
It was me and Matt's one year anniversary! I put on black high waisted shorts, a baby blue crop top and my baby blue converse. I curled my hair a little and put on natural makeup with a cat winged eyeliner. I grabbed phone and texted the haschack sisters in a group chat!
Text convo
You-hey want to come help me pick out a anniversary gift for Matt?

Olivia-count me in! P.s happy one year anniversary
Sierra-sorry I can't but happy anniversary

You-thanks its OK Sierra

Madison- I'll come! Happy anniversary!!

Gracie-im totally coming! Happy anniversary!!

You-ok cool! Thanks guys see ya at the mall in an hour?

Gracie-see ya
Madison-OK
Olivia-ok
Sierra-never mind I guess I can come see ya there!
End text convo

I went downstairs and kissed matt on the cheek and told him I was heading to the mall! Then I told my parents and they said they were leaving and wouldn't be back till the day we left for California. I said OK and told Matt and he said OK!

One hour later
You-hello!

Gracie-hey*hugs*
Madison-hey girl!
Sierra-whats up!
Olivia-hello

You-so has matt told or given you guys hints as to what he wants?

Olivia-he said he wants a gold chain!

You-ok anything else? So far I've gotten him two tickets to an Ariana Grande (OfficAriana-) concert! Let's go to the jewelry store!

Gracie-wow two tickets! I wonder who he is gonna take(said with sarcasm)

You-yea me too
You went home and sat in your room waiting for matt cause he was out too!

Matt's POV
I woke up put on a white shirt, jeans and put on a sleeveless jean jacket over top and put on my air Jordans. I walked downstairs and said good morning to y/n parents and went in the living room and texted the haschack sisters!
Text convo
Matt-hey wanna help pick out a gift for y/n?

Olivia-sorry she asked first! Happy anniversary!

Madison- nope she asked first! Happy anniversary!

Gracie- nope sorry Matt! Happy anniversary!

Sierra-fine I'll help!

Matt-thanks sierra and is she texting you guys asking you guys to help her?!?

Sierra-yup and I changed my mind your on your own Matt! Happy anniversary!

Matt- thanks. :-\

End text convo

Y/n came downstairs kissed me on the cheek and told me she was going to the mall. I said OK and then she told me her family was going to be gone until we left for California! I said OK and she left for the mall.  I then texted Liv because she and y/n were friends before me and y/n knew each other that's how we met.

Text convo

Matt-hello Liv

Liv- hi Matt! What do you need?

Matt-will you help me pick a gift for y/n? Its our one year anniversary today!

Liv- yes matt!
Liv- why don't you and me meet at the show store? We'll pick out some converse for her and then we can talk about the rest!

Matt- ok thanks;-)

Liv- NP
End text convo

Me and Liv got her a pair of (your favorite color) converse. Then we talked.

Liv- OK now you got the shoes now just make the rest of the night special! You got this! Happy anniversary!

She left! I went back to y/n house and she wasn't there great! Now the rest of the night is (think Spend it all on you at the end where its the cool dinner) I made it look like spend it all on you!

A/n anniversary part two is in the next chapter that will be up tomorrow! Good night loves! ILYSM 💜💜💋💋💖💖 enjoy love ya babes keep reading!💜💋💖💜💋💖💜💋💖