Thnks fr th mmrs

"I got it!" I yelled pushing my younger sibling out of the way as I jumped towards the front door on one foot while putting my other sock on after hearing the doorbell.
"Hey" I greeted the tall teenager as I opened the white single door and letting him in as I held back my six year old Boxer who I had named Lola.
"My brothers in the car" Mikey announced holding up a finger to the driveway behind my dad's white Chevy pickup truck telling him to give the younger brother a minute before I closed the door and grabbed my shoes to put them on as I introduce him to my dad.
"Dad this is Mikey, Mikey this is my dad" I told the two as I slipped on a pair of black boots.
"Nice to meet you mister Jackson" Mikey said shaking my dad's hand making me hide my face so my dad wouldn't get the hint to keep intimidating the lanky boy because I may have lied when I said he wasn't 6'something and built but I was saying the truth about not being part of the mafia because he actually was a college football coach.

"And this is my kid brother Sebastian but we all him Seb or Sebby" I said putting both feet on the ground and pointing to the mop of shaggy blonde hair in the living room.
"Sup dude" he called to Mikey making my friend smile.
"Alright dad we're going" I said sliding my phone into the pocket of my hoodie.
"Alright, want me to pick you up?" He asked kissing my head.
"Uh no need sir, my brother and I will drop her off" Mikey piped up which made my dad send him his famous grin.
"Alright have fun" he said as I basically ran out the house, Mikey close behind and I locked the front door with the keypad before following the boy with the glasses to his brothers silver Subaru and opening the back door for me.

"Hey I'm Gerard" the black haired man addressed himself turning around and sending me a smile that reminded me of Mikey's; he looked a lot like Mikey, just slightly chubbier and had longer hair which clearly wasn't his natural colour.
"Evelyn"
"Trust me, I know. Mikey wouldn't shut up about y-"
"Gerard!" The younger Way brother smacked the drivers arm cutting him off which only made him snicker as he reversed out of my driveway and onto the road heading towards Mikey and I's school.
"Mikes tells me you're into comics" Gerard said briefly turning around to look behind him and made sure it was safe to switch lanes all while looking at me for a quick second to see my reaction.
"Uh yeah, anything by Grant Morrison is really something that catches my eye but there's others like John Romita and Will Eisner who are just as great" I explained in which I saw him nod approvingly.
"And you wanna be a comic book artist yourself?" He asked.
"Uh yeah actually, my grandfather was an artist and he taught me basically everything I know about comics"
"Nice, I'm actually at SOVA in New York so if you ever wanna join me for a day to see what it's like, I'd be happy to mentor you"

My eyes lit up at the mention of SOVA. Since I was a kid, my best friend and I would talk about going there together even though he wasn't much of an artist; he preferred making music but still agreeing to come with was all I could ever ask for. He would be so jealous if I went without him though; it wasn't a deal or a pact but a promise we made to each other.
"That would be so cool, wow thank you"
"Of course. Any friend of Mickey Mouse is a friend of me" he cooed pinching his brother's cheeks which made Mikey shoo Gerard's hand away from him causing the black haired one to laugh and turn into the school's nearly-parking lot.
"Still as ugly as I remember" Gerard commented as he parked next to a red two door Honda Civic and getting out. I followed suit and tagged behind Gerard with Mikey beside me as we walked towards the basketball court where we spotted six other guys shooting hoops and two girls who sat against the wall chatting away but everyone stopped when they saw us; I suddenly felt like this was a drug deal but I remember the shortest from earlier in the halls and the man with an afro looked like the type of person to convince his idiot friends to not do drugs however the other guys, I begged to differ.

"Sup" Gerard said greeting everyone, Mikey followed but made sure I stayed close with him seeing as the only person I knew was him and his brother but I felt more protected around Mikey; odd I know seeing as I've only known him for a day but he seemed very protective.
"Guys, this is Evelyn" Mikey introduced me to the group of friends which I was able to clearly see their faces after we had moved to the other side of the court where light poles stood.
"That's Frank" Gerard said pointing to the short one who held the orange basketball and bounced it like a child until his name was mentioned.
"That's his best friend Jamia Nestor and her brother Evan" he then introduced the girl with black hair and bangs who was against the wall earlier but now standing next to a tall brunette-her brother-with glasses.
"This over here is Ray" Gerard introduced shaking the curly haired one who seemed to be his age.
"That's Bert" Mikey addressed pointing to the long black haired man smoking what was most likely a joint and was kicking the red kickball lightly back and forth between him and a blonde who was then named Quinn.
"Then that's Jeph, Brandon and Justin" my then pointed to three guys who were speaking to Evan.
"Lastly this is Ashlee" Ray introduced a girl who was about Frank's height with red/orange hair and fringe who was talking to Jamia about something but smiled at me when she heard her name.