BGT Final 2009

Text copyright ©Fictionally_Famous38 ™2012

The moral right of the author as been asserted. All Rights Reserved.This story is published subect to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in a whole or in part, in any manner,without the written consent of the copyright holder,and any infringemnt of this is a violation of copyright law.

A Single copy of the materials involded in this story may be made solely for personal,noncommercial use.Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others,whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy,withougt prior writtem consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Starring

Charlie_38 as Charlie Donnelly

Ant McPartlin As Himself

Declan Donnelly As Himself

Stephen Mulhern As Himself

Amanda Holden As Herself

Simon Cowell As Himself

Piers Morgan As Himself

Diversity As Themselves

Acts As Themselves

So basically this is true cause BGT did happen with DV and all that but my own ideas and the fact Dec doesn't actually have a daughter so yeah x

Rated: PG 13

She had been famous since she was nine years old always in the eye of the media it hadn't bothered her much considering her mam was an actress and her dad was presenter and also he was known for his young days on byker grove and the song Lets Get Ready To Rhumble that usually was bought up in a conversation in their house. She had many friends many of them adults including her dad's friend Ant mc partlin he had always been like another father to her since he was always around and Lisa who felt like a motherly figure to her when her parents split up at such a young age and her father had got custody of her meaning she got his name. She didnt have any siblings so she spent most of her time with her dad at rehearsals for BGMT where eventually she became the co host to Stephen Mulhern on ITV2 and she got to travel around the globe with him for the BGT tour with the BGT family and Amanda had kids of her own so always knew how to look after Charlie. At the end of the year Charlie was seen on Im a celebrity after having shots and eventually became a presenter on that too.

30 May 2009

It was the final of Britains Got Talent and weeks upon weeks and months had been building up to this all to see who would win. Declan Donnelly stood in his dressing room thinking about all the acts anyone could win tonight it was going to be a tough call. Suddenly someone knocked on his dressing room door and Dec recognised it be Ant and told him to come in .

Ant" It's going to be tough tonight I know we are not supposed to secretly root for people but Susan Boyle might have my vote "

Dec" Diversity were amazing they could win it "

*Someone knocks again and Declan opens it again to reveal his sixteen year old daughter standing in the doorway.

Charlie" Hi its the final who are you secretly rooting for dad ?"

Dec" Diversity "

Ant" Susan Boyle i said she would say Diversity "

Charlie" That Ashley guy is really sweet "

Dec" Oh no has my daughter got a crush "*grabs her and tickles her*

Charlie " Dad get off me "