The Engagment

Yeah it's like nearly half one in the morning but just got a little inspiration for a Fic. I wanna thank my bestie Georgie Welby. She made me think of something to write.

Hope you enjoy X

I looked at my dad he was nervous we had only arrived in the jungle a few days ago for the well known famous series I'm a celebrity. Of course I'm on the companion show with Laura Whitmore , Joe Swash and Rob Beckett. I looked at him it was scary for me too I was going to get another stepmother unlike in fairy tales of course they are not evil and I had know Ali since I was tiny.

(Set)
I sat on set with my co hosts, Joe and Rob were playing about again.

Charlie" Joe stop it leave it me alone "
Laura " Joe leave her alone "

I mean don't get me wrong I love Joe he is like my brother from another mother, just sometimes I like to think my bestie Georgie is a sister from another mister. Because of course I have never had any siblings so.

Joe" Your such a wimp Donnelly where is your spirit today "
Rob*laughs*
Charlie' Joe you can hardy call me a wimp when you couldn't stand it when a jellyfish stung you "
Joe" I'm telling you they bloodey hurt "
Charlie" And you can't laugh *looks at Rob * I heard you two earlier asking one of the crew to get a snake out "

Laura " Why don't we do some links for Instagram "
Charlie" Me first "

Joe and Charlie*push each other*

Laura" I swear they are just like kids sometimes I think me and Rob might the mummy and daddy of the panel " *looks at Rob*

Rob* gets up*
Laura " Rob now that's just rude "

Charlie " I'm a celebrity get me out of here NOW " *nearly falls over*
Dec " Steady on "
Charlie" Hi

Dec " Is this what goes on over here, is this what we are paying you for " *smiling*
Ant" To play about and put stuff on Instagram "
Charlie, Rob and Laura" Joe's idea "
Joe" What "

Laura " So tell me Dec "
Dec " What "
Laura " About you and Ali, Charlie says you finally asked her "
Dec " I have I finally feel like she is the one it's strange she was right under my nose the whole time"
Laura " Congrats Dec " *hugs him*
Laura " How is Charlie taking it at the moment know she had a stepmum before "
Dec ' She's okay "

Hope you enjoyed!!

Please don't forget to Rate & Review it means loads.
I don't mind constructive criticism but no hate.
Thanks!
Charlie_38 X