Unbelievable

Starring

Charlie_38 As Charlie Donnelly

Ant and Dec As Themselves

Stephen Mulhern As Himself

David Walliams As Himself

Simon Cowell As Himself

Amanda Holden As Herself

Alesha Dixon As Herself

Special Guests and Acts As Themselves

This is a bit long. (Based on last years BGT)

It was nearing the end of live final 2013 and Ant and Dec took to the stage for the last time to announce the winner of BGT 2013 they both stood in the middle of Jack and Attraction both incredible acts whom would probably both go off to have amazing careers since their talent was amazing with Jack and his comedy act his script that he writes himself and what the judges described to be pure genius and the Attraction who really tugged on those heart strings especially with that last performance.

Dec" The winner of BGT 2013 is ..... *their came the long agonising pause to fill suspense on who was going to win Attraction or Jack*

Dec" Attraction"

Attraction all look at each and some have their hands over their faces as if they can't just believe they have won BGT 2013, Ant looks at them smiling while Dec turns to Jack and asks him*

Dec" Jack Carroll our runner up how does it feel to have even go this far"

Jack" Runner up thats a bit harsh isn't it "

*All laugh*

Jack" No you now what I have throughly enjoyed myself and just thank you to all the people that voted for me "

Dec" Well there you have we had millions of auditions, five semi finals and we scoured the nation for a star and here they are your winners Attraction "

*Performance begins*

*performance ends*

Ant" What a series it's been we've all enjoyed they've all enjoyed we know you have all enjoyed it out home, we would like to say a massive thank you to our amazing panel of judges David Walliams, Alesha Dixon, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell "

Dec" Stephen Mulhern and Charlie are waiting for you over on itv2 with all the more talent gossip until we see you next year good bye "

*Peter Dickson Voice Over*

It's the final show of the series

It's BGMT with Stephen Mulhern and Charlie Donnelly *both come out of the the door*

Stephen " Yes and welcome to Britains Got More Talent and i must say Charlie you are looking very lovely in that dress "

Charlie" Why thank you, you are also looking very handsome yourself Mr Mulhern "

Stephen" So here they are our winners it's Attraction "*crowd cheers*

Stephen" Now that you have won Britains Got Talent what are you going to spend the money on "

Attraction *laugh* We don't know yet we might have to think about it "

Charlie" And what are you plans after this I mean you have the Royal Variety show and you get to perform for the royal family but do you have any ideas of your own "

Attraction " We obviously can't wait to perform for the queen but we would love to have our own show "

Charlie" Nice all right we have plenty more to come we have our house band Lawson who will be performing, also we will be talking to Louie Spence Emma Willis, Jason Derulo and Ant and my dad will be dropping into the studio.