The Final 2014/ Wrap Party

We stood there anxiously waiting at who the winner was going to be. I was sitting on the sofa with Rob like always but we would be moving over to the panel area when our show aired. Then I looked as my dad announced the winner of the this year series.

Dec" And the winner of Im a celebrity 2014 is Foggy "

We watched as he dropped to his knees and the hugged Jake. He kept saying he couldn't believe and that he was going to wake up soon and have to let the dogs out. Kian came into shot and gave him the crown and he was so happy.

Dec" Well there you have our winner of the series "
Ant" Hope you have enjoyed the show we will be back to do it all again next year "
Dec" Though it doesn't end there the coming out show is on Wednesday and also flip over now to see Laura,Joe,Rob and Charlie "
Ant and Dec " But for now bye "

I watched as the crew started to get everything ready very quickly as we didn't have long as viewers wouldn't be switching over to ITV2.

Charlie" Well you've done it you've crowned Foggy your king "
Joe" We will be chatting to him "
Laura " Also we will be chatting to all the other campmates "

*All* Only on im a celebrity get me out of here NOW"

Laura" Well you've done you have crowned Foggy your king and Joe and Charlie and with him now"
Joe" Thanks Lor, Foggy what does it feel like to be king "
Foggy" You know what bee in a million years did I think I would be king "
Joe" Let's look at your staff"
Foggy" You have one of these "
Charlie" Joe stop trying to nick his staff"
Joe" Mine broke in customs they Strict about what you bring back "
Charlie" And Foggy did you miss Jimmy a lot in the jungle "
Foggy" I did actually and I'm not really a people person but when he left I missed him a lot "
Joe" Hand back to Lor, back to you Lor " *kisses Foggy*

Laura" Thanks Joe always manages to get a snog in there "
Laura" Now we will be chatting to our ex camp mates, Joe and Charlie venture down to a now empty camp and If you got something to say here is how to get in touch "

Laura" Now it we couldn't do the show without them wits a camp mates "

*shows them*

Laura" And of course it's my trusty co hosts its Joe Swash, Rob Beckett and Charlie Donnelly" *everyone cheers*
Laura" And of course the show wouldn't be the same without them it's Ant and Dec " *everyone cheers*

Laura" So what do we think about Foggy winning "

Laura" So you remember guys we made predictions on the show about who was going to win"
Laura*hands box to Charlie*
Charlie*tries to open the box and then Dec ends up helping her*
Laura" Can you not open that Charlie"
Charlie" No it's really stuck "
Laura " it was probably Joe "
Joe*rolls eyes*
Laura " We are only joking Joe"

They can't open the box so ask one of the crew to do it.

Laura " Thank you " *hands out the predictions*
Laura" So Ant what did you put"
Ant" Jimmy"
Laura" Jimmy"
Ant" I voted for you Jimmy and you went and got yourself voted out "
Laura" Dec "
Dec" Foggy" *doesn't show card*
Charlie " Dad "
Dec" Okay I put Jimmy, let's see what you put"
Laura" Charlie"
Charlie " Jake "
Laura" She's the closest"
Laura" Rob "
Rob" Jimmy"
Joe" Jimmy"

Laura" Well I actually went for Tinchy, I can't believe nearly all of you went for Jimmy, though he was a great character "
Ant" Charlie only went Jake cause she fancies him"
Charlie*goes red*
Laura" Aww leave her alone "

(Rest of the show)

After the show had finished for another year we ended it with a big dance party.

Laura" Well thank you for tuning into watch us for the last three weeks "
Charlie" We've enjoyed entertaining you and we will back next year with more celebrities and critters "
*all wave*

(Wrap party)

My dad and Ant were talking to Foggy our new king of the jungle, I'm just hoping dad doesn't embarrass me like he does at every wrap party. I looked at all the camp mates out of the jungle they looked different all smarten up and not in their jungle attire. I them looked and saw Jake standing in front of me.

Charlie" Oh my god"
Jake" Sorry did I scare you"
Charlie" I bit"
Jake" Sorry you were great on ITV2, you looked very pretty in that dress"
Charlie " Thanks wardrobe picked it out for me "
Jake" Do you wanna dance "
Charlie*looks at her dad*
Jake" Is one of them your dad"
Charlie" Yeah the short one, Dec "
Jake " He won't mind come on please it's not every day I get the chance to dance with a beautiful girl"
Charlie" He really was this flirty"

Edwina" Look Jake already started flirting with girls "
Kendra*looks* Who is that "
Mel" That's Dec's daughter Charlie "
Kendra" Whoa "
Edwina" Must say she looks a lot like him "

Foggy" Isn't that your daughter dancing with Jake"
Dec*looks*
Ant " Dec"

Charlie" Uh oh "
Dec" Charlie"
Charlie " Dad"
Dad" What are you doing "
Charlie" Just dancing with Jake"
Jake" That's okay isn't Dec"
Dec*sighs*

Charlie*laughs* He's so overprotective all the time "
Jake " Understandable your his girl "
Charlie*smiles*

Later I chatted to Tinchy and he tried teaching me some rap which was pretty cool.