Finally Facing a bushtucker Trial (Text Santa/IAC Fic)

<ul>

<li style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 15px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #4c4c4c;">Ant and Dec finally face a bushtucker trial and its for Text Santa. </li>

<li style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 15px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #4c4c4c; min-height: 18px;"></li>

<li style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 15px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #4c4c4c;">Charlie_38 As Charlie Donnelly

Ant McPartlin As Himself

Declan Donnelly As Himself

Joe Swash As Himself

Crew As Themselves

Holly Willoughby As Herself

24th December 2011

*Text Santa Studio*

Ant" Welcome back now it's time to hand over the hosting duties to our two gorgeous ladies Holly Willoughby and Charlie Donnelly "

Dec" You look lovely "

Holly" I wanted to go with the whole white cuffs thing but they said it was too much"

Ant" What do they know whoever they are "

Ant" And Charlie you look lovely as well tonight "

Charlie" Thank you "

Dec " Well good luck to land this thing safely good night everyone"

Charlie" Hang on hang on aren't you forgetting about one small detail of a bushtucker trial"

Ant and Dec " There isn't any time"

Holly" There is loads of time here is Ant and Dec in there first ever bushtucker trial"

*shows VT*

Ant and Dec *congratulating the celebs on celeb cyclone*

Ant" I thought she was going to jump on us then it is my favourite though"

Then Joseph Swash and Charlie Donnelly appear out of the bushes carrying Text Santa merchandise.

Joe" Hello Ant"

Charlie" Hi Dad"

Joe" If you remember rightly you said you would do a trial in aid of Text Santa"

Dec" You know we did but we thought everybody had forgotten"

Ant" We thought we had gotten away with it "

Charlie" Well Today is the day "

Dec*groans*

Charlie" Here is the celebrity cyclone but it's different you will be playing for a hundred thousand pounds for Text Santa "

Ant" You can't say no to that i'm up for it"

Charlie" Dad"

Dec" Yeah i'm up for it " *not to sure* *looks at Charlie* You don't want me to do this do you"

Charlie" Yes i can't wait to see me own dad out there after you laughed at celebrities at all these at trials "

Ant" Aww mate "

Ant" This basically pay back isn't it because we didn't you we have done it to everyone else now you are doing it to us"

Joe" I mean you guys this will be your first bushtucker trial, look at the crew they have watched you put celebs through the paces for ten years now they want to get their revenge "

Ant"That wind machine is going to be the highest its ever been "

Charlie" Are you going to give it a go"

Ant" Yeah "

Dec" We will give it a bash "

Joe" *explains rules*

Ant" I know the rules Joe i have just played the game"

Joe" Ant you are going to go first"

Dec" Look at the smiles on everybody's faces "

*shows*

Dec" Even Bob has got a ball in his hand look"

*Clackson sounds*

Ant struggling with all the wind and water to get the star on the marker.

Joe" Come Ant you can do it"

Charlie" Come on Ant"

Ant falls on the star marker holding it there.

Joe" Okay Dec you can go now"

Dec moves on trying to get to Ant slipping over. And then Ant gets hit in the head with a blue coloured ball. He gets up trying to get hold of Dec who again slips over.

Joe" Come on boys you can make it to the top"

Charlie" Come on Dad, come on Ant"

Joe" Thats it "

Ant and Dec nearly reach the top and the big tsunami of water comes and washes them away.

Joe" Quick come boys get back up come on"

Charlie" This team work come on "

Ant and Dec reach the top and land on the star marker .

Joe and Charlie " YESSSS " *hug each other*

Ant" That is a lot harder than it looks "

Joe" You did reach all the star markers so you raised hundred thousand pounds for text santa "

Ant" Get in"

*All hug*

Joe" Well Done"

Holly" So that was the whole crew getting payback on you"

Ant" That blue ball really whacked me in the face"

Holly" So from here on out are you going to be doing the eating trial"

Ant and Dec" No "*shake their heads*

Holly*to audience* We want to see that "

Audeince" Yeah"

Charlie" I want to see that"

Holly*laughs* Even Charlie wants to see you do a bushtucker trial"

Dec" She has that one we just saw"

Holly" We'll see "

Ant and Dec " We'll see "

Holly" Well boys thank you lets hear it for the wonderful Ant and Dec"

Ant and Dec" Bye merry Christmas"

Hope you liked X </li>

</ul>