Chapter Five

"Darling wake up" I hear someone shake me awake "mum?" I question "yes dear, I'm back home for a day or so" she replies calmly "what time is it?" I question rubbing my eyes sleepily. " half twelve dear" she replies " oh no school! I need to go" I say hurriedly trying to get up but it's not working well because I'm hardly moving. "No dear, I told the school you won't be turning up" she says smiling lightly at me "thank you" I say breathing out a big breath. Bad idea! I start choking uncontrollably, yet again I feel my body burn like acid and bile come up my throat only I know now it's it bile it's blood.

Sitting up I run straight to my bin knowing I have no time to reach the end of the hallway to get in the bathroom. Blood pours out my mouth a little then I stop. I grab a drink from the water sitting on my desk and let it burn down my throat. I look up to see my mum sitting shocked "mum" I say hoarsely " oh my! Darling w-what's wrong!" She asks snapping out of her trance like state. " mum I have lung cancer that has spread, I chose to take no drugs as I only have a month left, I know this is a lot to take in" I sighed rubbing my head against the palm of my hand.

Silence total utter silence. No word has been said no move has been taken. I'm starting to worry that she'll hate me, how could I do this to her, her only daughter dying. I suppose it's not my fault I just wish she had a better daughter than me. I'm pretty weak and useless. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry I can't be here with you all the time,if you need anything phone me or anything I love you so much my sweet, sweet daughter" she cried bringing me closer to her crying in my neck while brushing her shaking hands through my disheveled hair. "I love you too, so, so much" I replied in almost a whisper. She whimpered quietly into my shoulder as tears began to stream down my face yet again. "D-don't tell them" I whispered in her ear "I wouldn't, but they are your triplets" she replied wiping her tear stained face.

"Get some sleep dear" my mum whispered laying me back down as I slowly drifted off into an unsettling dream.

"MUM, I LOVE YOU" I screamed. SMASH. "NOO!" I heard my mother scream desperately trying to stop them from reaching me. SLAP. My head slammed to the right feeling the stinging sensation begin to take me over. Slap after Slap until the punches and kicks began. My weak body giving up the burning coursing in between every crook in my frail skeleton of a body. "don't worry I was going to die soon anyway" I whispered as the burning took me over.