Chapter Eleven

Waking up I quickly go for my shower and race back once I'm done just to make sure no one will see me. I pull on some grey skinny jeans, a loose pale blue tank top and a grey knitted cardigan. I walk over and apply all my makeup to make me look alive before doing my hair and walking downstairs.

I find my old wrecked vans and place them on my feet, pick up my bag and leave for the harbour.

I slowly walk along the cement ground of the harbour and go to the plaque reading it over and over again, "I miss you daddy, but don't worry I'll join you soon" I whisper softly into the wind trying not to let the tears that threaten to spill out. I move forward and sit in front of the loud waves. I sit taking in the scenery. I love the fact that I live in such a beautiful place if only the people were as beautiful.
The bell rings so I stand up and begin the walk to school.

"Oh look it's the slut" Claire laughs and the name calling begins, I'm shocked to see the twins join in as well but I guess I should've expected it. I walk off only for my hair to be grabbed as I'm shoved to the ground they begin to kick me as the bell rings for school and they all scurry away to class.

I've been lying on the ground for the past thirty minutes unable to move a single muscle it began to rain not long after the bell went so my makeup is all off my dead looking face and my body is probably a mess.
I slowly sit up on the ground wincing and whimpering in pain, I slowly stand and begin to wobble my way out of school grounds.

I arrive home feeling overwhelmingly dizzy. My heads spinning in circles, my mind all over the place my face a mess from the now washed off makeup and my black and blue body. I cough slightly before feeling myself begin to black out.