Chapter Ten

I wake up to see my face still red from crying last night. I walk to the bathroom and get showered and changed into my robe.

Walking back to my room I hear someone coming my way, Jake comes out his room. "Hey Evange-" he goes to say but I quickly open my bedroom door and shutting it behind me before letting out a large sigh. If anyone was to see my face they would for sure know im unwell. I slowly walk in to my wardrobe picking out a cute yellow dress with green and white flowers on it, a grey cardigan and some black doc martens. I walk over and begin my wake up, doing contour to make me look more alive, some pale yellow eyeshadow and a pale red velvety lipstick. I dry my hair putting it back in two side braids.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself two pancakes and eat them slowly as I begin to feel full. "Hi Evangeline" I hear two voices say behind me, I turn around to see Jake and Jordon "hi" I mutter quietly back to them I walk to the door picking up my bag and open the door "Evangeline where are you going?" I hear a voice call out I turn around to see Jake "out before school" I reply opening and shutting the door behind me.

I go to the harbour and sit there till the 7 o clock bell goes off. I pick up my bag and begin the walk to school. Reaching school I walk in only to stop when a ruff grab from the back of my hair stops me spinning me around, "Oh look at the little bitch is she going to cry" Evion laughs "aww why don't you go home and tell mommy and daddy, oh wait they don't give to shits about you" Suki laughs all the others laugh apart from my idiot brothers who stare awkwardly before joining in.

After they finally finish I hurry to class sitting making sure nobody notices me.

I arrive in my room coughing I feel blood rise in my throat but immediately leave. I walk over to my window and sit down staring at my reflection, how awfully ugly I am. I pick up my drawing pad and draw my worst nightmare onto it.

After a few tears slip past my eyes I look over my drawing. "What the hell" I whisper to myself feeling suddenly so dizzy but as quickly as it comes it leaves.

I slowly pull myself up from the window seat and change into my pyjamas and crawl into bed letting my pillow soak with so many unspoken tears.