Task phase

So I had a wonderful day!

We had summer math that I didn't know how to do because my teacher didn't teach us anything!

Yeah and my sis had to tell me how to do it again!

And now it is finished!!!!

Thank the Lord it's done!!!

Unedited

But anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!
---------------------
Xerus's POV

I woke up and shot up from my bed.

"Wh-what"? I said freaking out.

I'm in my old room when I was human.

"Hey dinners done"!A black fog said leaning on my door.

I felt as though another presence came and took over my body.

"Okay be there in a minute"I said.

The other presence made me walking downstairs to the kitchen and get tackled by my dogs falling to the ground.

"You okay"?The black fog said holding it's hand out for me

"Yeah"I said grabbing it.

"Good"The fog said.

I open my eyes and jump up. I looked around to see my devil's room.

"Good that was just a dream"I said sighing.

I looked at the alarm to see it was 10:41 a.m.

"Hhhmmmmmm I need to get up"I said as I tried to get up.

"Nahhh maybe just five more minutes"I said mumbling.

'Daughter you have a task you need to complete'Daddy said from the link. 'Fine be down in a minute.

I slowly got out of bed, yawned and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs.

I looked back to see my wings sticking out. I smiled at the thought of begin able to hurt people.

I looked forward and continued to walk in till I went in front of a throne.

"What is my task father"I asked as I kneeled down.

"I said before don't kneel with me you are my daughter"Father said sighing as I stood up.

"What is the task"?I asked once again.

"You are to make a Deal with the alpha of the Solar Spirit pack"Father said snapping his fingers.

A piece of paper teleported in my face as I grabbed it. I began to read the paper.

"Don't worry I will be done with this quick"I said bowing and turned around.

"You are to not kill the alpha or the pack if we made a deal after killing everyone he will want to die to"!Father said as I teleported.

I snapped my fingers as I teleported in a ally on earth. I snapped my fingers again as I turned invisible in demon form.

I smiled as I started to fly in the sky and looked down. I saw thousands of people walking in different ways. I turned towards the forest and flew towards it.

After a minute I stopped flying and hid in the forest. I snapped my fingers as I went visible. I smirked as I turned my scent on as I walked towards the boarder line.

Before I made the boarder line about thirty to forty wolves came out of the shadows growling and got in a protective stance.

"Oh come on you mutts I haven't even crossed the line yet"!I said as my eyes turned yellow