wall and emotion phase

If everyone is wonder why I keep putting phase in the title you'll have to wait in till it is closer to the end of the story.

Yeah I did that but it is to soon for you all to know.

Anyways on with the next chapter!

Unedited
-------------------------------
Before

"This is what happens when you have a sister. Your family becomes greedy and one is killed. And it is all your fault"Someone said from behind.

My eyes widened as I realized.

It was my fault...........

It was my fault this whole time.........

If I wasn't born I wouldn't have killed her..........

Then I straightened face and hid my emotions away. I will never let anyone know what I feel like.

Even if I die..........

Then I woke up..........

Now

Alicia's POV

I opened my eyes as I saw father looking at me worried and nervous.

"Who ever poisoned my daughter I will find them and murder them"Father said walking back and forth.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. I think my throat is to sore to even let sound out. So I looked at the pillow behind me and threw it at father.

"Who did that"!Father said furious.

I raised my hand since I couldn't talk. He stopped looking furious and relaxed.........slightly.

"Why did you throw a pillow at me"?Father said calmly.

I pointed at my throat hoping he knows what it means. He then placed a cup of water in my hands as I drank it up.

If it wasn't for me passing out I would have been able to give myself a cup but I am to weak.

My father gave me another cup as the desert in my throat cleared up. I said"thank you" to father as he nodded.

"Who did this to you"?Father asked.

"A rogue but he died"I said.

"I was hoping I would have killed him"Father said frowning.

"Next time"I said as I sat up.

"Yeah and next time you'll die"Father snapped.

"Yeah what happened"? I asked.

"Well you passed out"Father said.

"Well I know that but before. What happened before"?I asked.

"You mindlinked me and said You were about to pass out and when I came to you, you were already"Father explained as I remembered.

"Oh yeah"I said.

"So why did I pass out"?I asked as his aura around him darkened.

"Well........"Father said drifting from his sentence.

"Why did I pass out"?I asked again.

"You were.........poisoned"Father said as he looked down.

"What"!I said as I shot up and fell off the bed.

Father came over and helped me get back onto my feet. I nodded my head as I got to my feet.

"I thought that wasn't possible because I already died"?I asked as he placed me on my bed.