The past part 2 phase

Hello everyone to part two of Alicia's past!

So this one will probably be shorter but we'll see.

Unedited

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!
---------------------------------------
before

After a few more shirts and some clothes for sleeping, little Alicia bought the clothes and went back by the hotel. Alicia went in and unlocked her room and placed the bags on the floor. Alicia took out a plastic cup and opened it.

"What is that"?I asked.

"It is a mixture to help all vitamins replenish and it is for a healthy diet"Alicia explained as little Alicia ate the whole thing.

Little Alicia sighed and laid on the bed. Then her breathing got shallower and I knew she fell asleep.

"This is only the beginning now you have to see bloodshed after bloodshed"Alicia said as I nodded.

"I am ready for the next few years"I said as it turned black for a few seconds.

Then we were in a type of cellar.

"Well let the deaths begin"Alicia said.

This won't be good............

Now

Eric's POV

I heard a door open as I see a lot of people come in.

"How many people are here"!I said as the whole cellar was filled.

"I don't know all I know is that there are more then 500 people here"Alicia said shrugging.

"Welcome one and all to your demise"A voice said from nowhere.

Alicia snapped her fingers as we teleported to a pure white room. I looked over to see a huge shadow leaning over Alicia.

"What the hell is that"!I said.

"Oh that is my father"Alicia said.

"Your real father or Satan"?I asked.

"Satan of course I wouldn't even call the other one father"Alicia said as she folded her arms around her.

"Why is he here"?I asked.

"Well he wanted someone to be strong but none of the demons were as strong as he wanted"Alicia explained

"So he watched you to see if you fit the role"I said as Alicia nodded.

"Now I get it"I said understanding the situation.

"Let's get this show on the road"Alicia said as she pressed a button.

I looked at the walls as flipped. My mouth instantly fell to the ground.

There were different types of weapons on the walls.

"Ho-ho-how did you get this many"?I asked.

"Don't ask"Alicia said.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen of you want to escape out alive then you have to kill each other"Little Alicia said as we heard a commotion in the area.

I leaned over to watch as people started to panic and look frantically around. Then out of nowhere a scream is heard and everyone looked at who screamed. I gasped as I saw it.

A girl was on the ground dead with a stab mark on her back and another girl holding a bloody knife. This made everyone panic and chaos was made.

Everyone was stabbing and slicing each other as bodies fell to the ground. I had to look away as I almost threw up.