Full moon phase

Well hello to the fourth chapter of this wonderful book!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------------------------
Xerus's POV

I opened my eyes as I got up from bed. I don't need to sleep but when I get in fights the wounds heal for the battle. I need to sleep to fully heal. I yawned as I looked at the clock.

"Why did I wake up at six"I said as I looked at the calender.

My eyes widened at the date. It is one day in till the full moon. I groaned as I got off of my bed and teleported downstairs. I walked to father as he was sitting in his chair.

"I will be in the human world for tomorrow"I said as he nodded.

"Okay be safe"Father said.

I nodded and teleported into the human world. My father and I both know that I lose my powers on the full moon and become human. It's one of the consequences from turning a human into a demon. We both don't want anyone to know about this. Demons and Angels will know my weakness.

I shook my head and got a phone out and put on my ear buds. I walked towards the residents houses and looked at the place.

13403 South Burley Ave.(I don't know if that's an actual place I made it up)

I walked towards the house staring at it..........

The colors were blue and white. The window had a huge curtain over the Windows.

Father said I don't need to worry about money. Well I wouldn't be surprised because he can make things out of thin air. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. I went in and closed the door. I ignored the entrance and opened the door to the living room.

I looked at the living room. It had a flat screen tv with consoles connected to the tv. There's a chair and a couch.

I walked into the dining room and looked on the table. I walked over to it and grabbed the money and counted it.

"Let's see........about 300 dollars. I don't know why he gives me money I have a credit card"I asked to myself pulling out it.

"Oh well"I said pulling out my purse and putting my money in it.

I don't even use all this money. If this keeps up for another year I could buy a car! But I don't care I don't need it.

I walked to the refrigerator and looked in it. There is pop and some food. I looked in the freezer and found some ice cream.

"One thing I need to worry about is the werewolves. The werewolves are all around this area they might find me. Oh well there's a barrier in till I turn human."I said to myself.

I walked to the bedroom room and fell onto the queen size bed. I felt the silk on my arms as I looked up at the fan.

I started thinking about my dream......

Why am I reliving it now? I was four when shit went down.

Oh well it's all in the past..........

I don't need anyone to help me............

Everyone are backstabbing motherf***ers in this world.............

I crawled into the pillow and went under the blankets.

Then I was consumed by darkness.......

Eric's POV

I opened my eyes as I got up. I looked at the clock to see the time is 7:00. I got up and went downstairs.