Battle

Hello and welcome to this chapter!

Now to be completely honest I didn't expect my book to be great but I want to thank you guys for reading my book. I posted it on one of the other chapters but I wanted to speak to you guys in this chapter. So I just wanted to say thank you all for reading,commenting and voting on my book. It makes me really happy.

I can't write anymore because of school but I won't over do it.

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------------
Before

"Pack get ready to fight"I said as I pulled out a gun.

I can't touch the bullets but I can hold the gun. I made sure before I left that the gun had bullets. By that hearing the bullets moving around in my pistol.

I could hear the clashing of Alicia and Lucifer fighting.

"Let's begin"!I yelled as everyone ran towards the rouges and demons.

Let's hope that we make it out alive.....

Now

Alicia's POV

I blocked Lucifer's attack as I slashed him. I slid in between his legs and slashed his legs.

"I see your serious"He said as I smirked.

"Of course"I said as I heard something behind me.

I jumped to the right as I looked behind me as I slashed a demon. The demon disappeared into ashes floating in the air.

"Never take your eyes off your opponent"!He yelled as I stepped backwards barely missing his weapon.

I made a fireball as I placed it on my trident. It caught on fire making it very dangerous and hot.

I smirked as everyone took a couple steps away from us. The demons even stopped trying to attack me.

"Nice parlor trick what are you going to do next"He said as I smiled.

I felt my eyes change as I said"Killing you of course".

I used my speed to my advantage as I attacked from every angle. He was trying his hardest to keep up. He slipped slightly as I was able to slash his arm.

He grunted at the force of my trident connecting with his arm. I push the trident farther as I saw burn marks from my trident.

"Checkmate"He whispered as I used my speed to get away from him.

When he says that he is going to attack and get the kill.

"Checkmate is right"I whispered to myself.

We started to slash and clash with our weapons. Every time I could feel more eyes on me. Then suddenly he tripped me.

When I fell I rolled to the right as he tried to attack me. I felt my eyes turn pitch black.

I slowly walked towards him as I giggled.

The thing is, is that I can't move.........

Like another being took over..........

"Seems like it is starting to become noticeably"A voice said as everyone stopped fighting.

Lucifer used this to try and kill me. A loud noise was heard as Lucifer grunted.

I looked to see father in a tuxedo fixing his jacket.

"Does This fit me"?He asked as I nodded.

We looked at everyone to see their mouths open out of surprise.