Shadow

Welcome to this new chapter!

Anyways I have like a week and a half left of summer break.

And guess what!

I still need to do homework! Yay!

I am full of sarcasm tonight!

Yeah and the best part is that it is a book with 70 and like five hundred questions.

Can like one of you magically tell me all the answers so I can finish it. Cause I suck at math! And I procrastinated a entire 3 months and now I regret it.

Anyways hope you enjoy!

Unedited
---------------------------
Before

"Let's just drop the topic for today so Alicia can get some sleep"Mia said as Eric and Rose nodded.

They all left as I stared at the ceiling. I noticed my eyes beginning to blur. My head started to hurt badly.

My vision began to spin as my temperature is going out of wack. One minute I feel l am in the desert and the next I feel like I'm in Antarctica.

I coughed as I was barely able to see the blood that came out. Black spots began to cover much vision.

Soon enough I passed out in a darkness that is soothing only on the surface.............

After

Alicia's POV

I woke up to the sound of a alarm as I got up. I saw a shadow like figure stand in front of me as its eyes pierce into mine.

"Strange"He said in a distorted voice.

''What"?I asked as I felt my heart beat faster.

"How did you get here"?The shadow said.

"I passed out before I came here so you tell me"I explained.

"The only way you can come here is if you accept your human side"He responded.

"If I did then what"?I asked.

"You would have found your mate but that is nearly impossible and you don't even know what that is"He said.

"Okay I found my mate what's going to happen"?I asked.

"Straight to the point, I like that"He said as he walked around me.

"Since you found your mate image me as your connection to your demon side and human side. So I'm the being that separates both. Since you hated your human side I tried to separate your emotions to even the sides"It explained.

"What do you mean by separating my emotions"?I asked as it stopped infront of me.

"I placed the negative emotions and satisfaction on the demon side while the rest is on the human side"He replied.

"Now what's going to happen"?I asked as it shrugged.

"How am i supposed to know. You are the first person to turn into a demon. There is no information about this and if there was a lot more information people would have used it a long time ago. Honestly if everyone had more information you probably wouldn't even be a demon"He explained.