twelve

I opened my eyes facing my desk with the flowers from yesterday. I immediately smiled. I can't believe that Daniel fucking Seavey is my boyfriend.

I got up and stretched out. I heard footsteps coming to my room. Logan?

Someone opened my door and smashed a fucking plate on my floor.

''Logan Alexander Paul! You're gonna clean this up.'' I said looking at Logan with a camera.

''No.''

''What?'' I said, going to him and hitting him really strong in his arm.

''I'm gonna clean up.''

''Nice.'' I smiled at him.

He started to clean up, I got my phone and filmed him. I posted it on Snapchat and Insta. I decided to film a video to say to my followers, that new video is coming. While I was filming I got a text from Daniel. I saw it and started smiling, while talking. I watched the video and I didn't blush so I just posted the video, hoping that viewers wouldn't think of it that way.

Idiot

Good morning, Princess.

Luna

Good morning, Seavey.

Where did the princess come from?

Idiot

Disneyland.

Luna

You're one clever idiot, I'm just gonna say.

Idiot

Wow, thanks. Come visit us today. The boys miss you.

Luna

They didn't see me for a day.

Idiot

Yeah, I know.

Luna

Wow, they love me. Later Skater.

I put down my phone and went into the living room seeing Logan editing his vlog.

''Hey, Logan, don't put Daniel and me together in your vlog. I wanna keep my relationship in private. Yes?'' I said smiling at him.

''Of course. So no #laniel shit in the vlogs, Insta or other media. Got it.'' He said making me laugh. ''Wait, your relationship? He's your boyfriend?''

''That's right. And I'm going to Starbucks, then visiting the WDW boys.'' I said as someone ringed the doorbell.

''Youth moves so fast these days.'' Logan said sounding like a grandpa.

I went to answer the door, and a man with a big cardboard box stood behind the door.

''Good morning, I have a package for Luna Paul.'' He said.

''I'm Luna.'' I said wondering what's in the box.

''Could you sign those papers please?'' He said giving me some papers. I quickly signed them, and called Logan to take the box, because it's big as hell.

''What is it?'' Logan said cutting it open.

We opened it and in there was my merch. In every possible color and size. So much that I have at least one for everyone.

''So soon?'' I said looking at Logan.

''Yours came faster than mine.'' He said pouting.

''So cool.'' I said putting a bunch for the boys.